Auditorium (Flash Game)

A forum for the gamers among us. Which is probably all of us.

Auditorium (Flash Game)

Postby Plasman » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:16 am

Auditorium is a nifty flash-based puzzle game that runs in a similar vein to Fantastic Contraption.

The aim of this game is to direct a stream of small particles (I call them photons) into the empty squares arranged around the playing field. You control the photons by using a number of small gadgets that control their direction, eg. An arrow forces the photons to go in that direction, a whirl makes the photons swirl in a spiral path, etc.
As the photons fill up the squares, music starts to play. Each square plays a different part of the song, and once you have got all parts playing, you advance to the next level. Later levels introduce other elements, such as fields that change the colour of the photons that pass through them.

This game is beautiful. 8)
I managed to get to level 3.6 (the one after the illustration). After that it was getting late and I had to stop playing - oh, all right, you saw through me, it got too hard, okay?!?

Go and have a play now. Let us know how far you get.
http://www.playauditorium.com
If this last post seems ridiculous, please disregard it. Thank you. ;)
________
By the way I made two level packs for Boppin' in case anyone is interested... :oops:
Plasman
1000 Post Forum Master!

Re: Auditorium (Flash Game)

Postby Relee » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:29 pm

I played that for a while, but when I went back to continue they had taken it down. It turned out the one online was only the beta, or something. Now they're selling the game, but they still have a demo up. I don't think it's good enough to pay for. ^.^;;
-- Relee the Squirrel --
Relee
Watermelon Graduate

Location: Sarnia, Ontario, Canada, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe 2

Re: Auditorium (Flash Game)

Postby Wic » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:21 pm

3:4
It's that my homunculus inside my head doesn't even try to understand the outside world. He thinks it's a video game and smashes the buttons at random to find the key where you shoot the lasers.
Wic
Apple Class

Return to Games and Gaming