Psi Experiment #2

A forum for the gamers among us. Which is probably all of us.

Psi Experiment #2

Postby RaharuAharu » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:14 pm

Hello.

The next 3 Images have been selected and sent.

When entering your guess/reading please use Spoiler colors for your text, so as to not
interfere with others readings.

Example of SpoilerText

Selecting Yellow or White should work.
Hello! *~( ! !)>
Alien Parachronism
RaharuAharu
1000 Post Forum Master!

Re: Psi Experiment #2

Postby marinschild » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:12 pm

Item number one: Violet Dark Haze - a sunset of some sort
Item number two: Orange Long Arm - an arm
Item number three: Blue Misshapen Mass - a gel of some sort (maybe jello or a slime from DQ)

By the way, hex code EBF1C5 makes for a great spoiler color for this forum's background.

Edit: Apparently it isn't as great on the white background. Whoops. Works great for the yellowish one though. Changing text to a whiter color for better blending.
NNNNEONLITERFLEWED and paprika[[[]p]]
marinschild
Apple Class

Postby InterNutter » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:25 am

In no particular order, since i have a highly disorganized mind...

The first impression: I see a bifurcated image, dark on the left side and light on the right. There's no apparent substance, but that may be interference from my environment. I tried to see if there were any significant shapes, but the lighter half kept retreating...

Second impression: Something dark and round on the left-hand side. Back-lit. The colour blue has made an appearance as a thick, horizontal stripe.

Third impression: Something bright. I see yellow and blue. Paler blue than the second impression. Yet this impression comes tinged with fear. There's something scary despite the light.

Psychic experiments are best conducted in a quiet, calm environment. Not, for example, in a noisy room where the kids are creating bedlam and the TV is blaring kiddie pap at maximum volume. I may yet try again on one of my rare days off.
The sig is a lie
The sig is a lie
The sig is a lie
The sig is a lie...
InterNutter
Kumquat Class Sensei

Postby Coda » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:43 am

Let me see here... Right now I'm wide awake, which is generally negative for my creative side, but I'll give it a try.

I'm only getting colors right now...

I'm seeing a dark color... red, perhaps, or blue... perhaps both -- purple?

White. Possibly a faint blue tint. Almost sterile.

... green? I think I'm getting distracted by my use of the word "sterile" because I'm seeing the color of hospital scrubs.

Edit: It occurs to me... There's a slight problem with this experiment. Well, I don't know if "problem" is exactly the right word... Anyway, these aren't real objects. They're just variations in the magnetic field of some metallic platter somewhere. There aren't any actual objects to perform remote viewing on -- this is a different form of clairsentience. It could be that we're reading your memories of the images from when you looked them up and posted them. It could be that we're precognitively seeing the results before they happen. If these were pictures of real objects (as one of them already was) we could argue that the picture is simply a focus to the original object, wherever it might exist.
Coda
Magickal Melon 666

Postby Alfador » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:58 am

1) A stain on a soft white background. Bleach commercial?
2) Red liquid pumped at high pressure. A paintgun?
3) A closed loop and a large cylinder. Possibly something to do with the LHC?
Arf! *wagwagwag*
Alfador
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby Plasman » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:12 pm

1: A chocolate candy bar.
2: Something blocky or cube-shaped.
3: A fractal image (eg. Mandel Brot spiral).

Oh, and regarding the spoilertext, I just use the yellow colour next to white (which shows up when you click the Font Colour button). The hexcode is FFFFBF, and it seems to work well on both the yellow and white panels - and saves you having to guess/remember which colour you're going to have to make up!
If this last post seems ridiculous, please disregard it. Thank you. ;)
________
By the way I made two level packs for Boppin' in case anyone is interested... :oops:
Plasman
1000 Post Forum Master!

Return to Games and Gaming