Flash Game: Time Fcuk

A forum for the gamers among us. Which is probably all of us.

Flash Game: Time Fcuk

Postby Plasman » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:15 am

More from the Free game files: Time Fcuk

A friend told me about this one. It reminds me a lot of Eversion.

It starts off with you discovering a strange black box. Someone comes out of it; it turns out to be YOU, from twenty minutes into the future! They urge you to enter the strange realm of the box, and finally throw you inside...
You find yourself trapped within a series of peculiar rooms. There appears to be no other way out but to head for the portal, so -

The aim: get through each room by escaping through the portal. However, the rooms have a strange "multi-layer" quality - you can flip through each layer (and change the layout of the room), and thus open up new pathways to the exit.

There are other objects, such as blocks (used as movable platforms, and also to destroy walls), keys (if present, you have to collect them all to activate the portal), portals, gravity switches... basic puzzle fare, really.

But the really weird part is the text box on the right... in it, messages arrive from yourself, but from rooms you haven't been to yet. To begin with, the messages offer clues to your current room - that is, to begin with. Your journey in the box does tend to... um... alter you, somewhat. And the messages start to turn downright creepy.

Like Eversion, this game has a Bad and a Good Ending. See if you can find them both! And good luck!
If this last post seems ridiculous, please disregard it. Thank you. ;)
________
By the way I made two level packs for Boppin' in case anyone is interested... :oops:
Plasman
1000 Post Forum Master!

Re: Flash Game: Time Fcuk

Postby Alfador » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:45 pm

I got both endings. XD
Arf! *wagwagwag*
Alfador
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby Wic » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:04 pm

That was some cracked up shit, right to the ending. Even if I chickened out a few times near the end and looked at a walkthrough guide.

I think the moral of this game is to teach you to think outside the box. Quite literally.

Apparently there are two mapsets, depending on which portal you go through in that one level.
It's that my homunculus inside my head doesn't even try to understand the outside world. He thinks it's a video game and smashes the buttons at random to find the key where you shoot the lasers.
Wic
Apple Class

Postby Wizard CaT » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:08 pm

Is that the bad ending or something? I just got the good. I tried to kill that guy in the wall, but couldn't.
~Only in silence the word, only in dark the light, only in dying life: bright the hawk's flight on the empty sky.~ The Creation of Éa
Damn you Clemson University, you deleted the 'sploding Kay that Etherwings uploaded eons ago!
Wizard CaT
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Wic » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:08 am

Bad ending is if you take the suicide pill when you enter the wall before touching the guy. The ending movie is the same, only the wall of text changes from a morbid cardboard story to a rant about you being a sheep.
It's that my homunculus inside my head doesn't even try to understand the outside world. He thinks it's a video game and smashes the buttons at random to find the key where you shoot the lasers.
Wic
Apple Class

Postby Alfador » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Wic wrote:Bad ending is if you take the suicide pill when you enter the wall before touching the guy.

...or at any point in that level, actually.
Arf! *wagwagwag*
Alfador
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby Alfador » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:42 pm

...makes me wonder: Is there perhaps a third ending, that you can only get by taking EXACTLY twenty minutes to complete the game?
Arf! *wagwagwag*
Alfador
1000 Post Forum Master!

Return to Games and Gaming