Humble Indie Bundle 2

A forum for the gamers among us. Which is probably all of us.

Humble Indie Bundle 2

Postby mwchase » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:32 pm

The first Humble Indie Bundle was a pay-what-you-want setup that raised money for Child's Play. I'm assuming the second, coming in the next two weeks or so (I think...) will be much the same, but presumably with different games. The first bundle got Steam activation as an add-in recently, which is cool.

Anyway, I'm making this topic to get the word out before it hits. Site is http://www.humblebundle.com/, though currently, it's just a signup for the mailing list.

If things are consistent, then every game in the bundle will run on Windows, Mac, and Linux, so everyone (unless they're using something relatively obscure) can get something out of this. I'm assuming that they'll have Steam activation set up ahead of time, this time, but I dunno. (And it doesn't cover everything just yet. There's some shenanigans going on with Steamplay at the moment, so, fortunately, there's nothing stopping you from just downloading the executable and firing it up, when the time comes.)

As to distributing the money, iirc, the options were, all the money to the devs, all the money to Child's Play, or split between the two.

So yeah. Like I said, figured I'd drum up some awareness, pretend this homework in front of me doesn't exist...
GENERATION -9+i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.

"the worlds of our imagination have really confusing rail service."
mwchase
Kumquat Class Sensei

Re: Humble Indie Bundle 2

Postby Nick » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Cool. I missed out on the first Humble Bundle because I was flat broke at the time. I signed up to be notified by email when this one is available.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK
It's short for Nicole.
Nick
Apple Class

Re: Humble Indie Bundle 2

Postby miodek1987 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:29 am

Like this one very much:)
miodek1987
Welcome, New User!

Return to Games and Gaming