A Boppin' Custom Level I Made

A forum for the gamers among us. Which is probably all of us.

A Boppin' Custom Level I Made

Postby PlasmanJr » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:34 pm

Hey guys, I was looking through my old files and found this. It's a set of old levels I'd created for Boppin'... AGES ago.

Image Image

I think I may have posted these already somewhere else on the forum, but I didn't hear anything about it from anyone else, apart from someone who'd only signed up to PM me about them (and I forgot to respond). Thing was, at the time I couldn't figure out how you were supposed to string them all together into an episode, so they didn't work properly. Well, I figured it out now. So... if you want to have another go at some (hopefully) challenging levels, have a try!

Image Image

Link to the crude homepage I made for this thing: https://sites.google.com/site/plasmansworld/
PlasmanJr
Welcome, New User!

Re: A Boppin' Custom Level I Made

Postby miodek1987 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:30 am

Looks great, nice colors.
miodek1987
Welcome, New User!

Postby Plasman » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:34 am

Just an update:
If you click that link just above, you'll find that there are actually two level packs now. I got bored, and also I kept coming up with new ideas (why is it that making games can be just as much fun as playing them?) so if anyone wants to blow the dust off their copy of Boppin', feel free to try these out too.
If this last post seems ridiculous, please disregard it. Thank you. ;)
________
By the way I made two level packs for Boppin' in case anyone is interested... :oops:
Plasman
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby RaharuAharu » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:40 am

Plasman wrote:Just an update:
If you click that link just above, you'll find that there are actually two level packs now. I got bored, and also I kept coming up with new ideas (why is it that making games can be just as much fun as playing them?) so if anyone wants to blow the dust off their copy of Boppin', feel free to try these out too.

Very cool! :D
Hello! *~( ! !)>
Alien Parachronism
RaharuAharu
1000 Post Forum Master!

Return to Games and Gaming