Xbox 360 Gamertags Go Here!

A forum for the gamers among us. Which is probably all of us.

Xbox 360 Gamertags Go Here!

Postby OtakuMan » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:23 pm

Okay, so the Brawl Codes thread serves to dish out our Wii and Brawl Codes. I say we have one for Xbox 360 as well.

My Gamertag's in my signature, and if you want to do this all manually, just plug in:

OtakuMan25

on your Xbox 360

See you on XBLA!

~Otaku-Man
Image

~Play For Fun!

Image
User avatar
OtakuMan
Apple Class

  Offline
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:05 pm
Location: Parma, OH

Re: Xbox 360 Gamertags Go Here!

Postby Jennifer Diane Reitz » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:12 pm

Giniko

Image
Jennifer Diane Reitz
'Giniko-chan'
Image
User avatar
Jennifer Diane Reitz
Creatrix

  Offline
 
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:25 am
Location: Olympia, Washington

Re: Xbox 360 Gamertags Go Here!

Postby Monthenor » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:46 pm

Monthenor, of course


Man, if I could get some kind of magical single-sign-on to every piece of tech in the world, I would. Just push my thumb up against thin air and shout "Monthenor"! Then a sentai transformation sequence.
User avatar
Monthenor
Apple Class

  Offline
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:33 pm
Location: Right where I need to be

Re: Xbox 360 Gamertags Go Here!

Postby Sinosaur » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:50 pm

Image
There I am. A surprising name, yes?
User avatar
Sinosaur
100 Post Little Master

  Offline
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:41 pm

Re: Xbox 360 Gamertags Go Here!

Postby Shivers » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:36 am

Is there any way to change your Gamertag name? MY gamertag name is my Full Name in real life. I thought I was just naming my xbox when I put that in there when I first got my 360. My free month is about to expire in 2 days though.
User avatar
Shivers
Kumquat Class

  Offline
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:24 am
Location: United States of America

Re: Xbox 360 Gamertags Go Here!

Postby Sinosaur » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:54 pm

Shivers wrote:Is there any way to change your Gamertag name? MY gamertag name is my Full Name in real life. I thought I was just naming my xbox when I put that in there when I first got my 360. My free month is about to expire in 2 days though.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/908658
Quick answer: Yes, if you pay them
User avatar
Sinosaur
100 Post Little Master

  Offline
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:41 pm

Re: Xbox 360 Gamertags Go Here!

Postby Shivers » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:48 pm

SInce my free month expired, should I just create a new Xbox 360 profile before I get xbox live again? Im getting a free year for my birthday. I didnt like using my full name when playing online.
User avatar
Shivers
Kumquat Class

  Offline
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:24 am
Location: United States of America

Re: Xbox 360 Gamertags Go Here!

Postby Shivers » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Everone add me on Xbox live, My Gamertag is

DecemberBlue

The games for xbox live i have are, Gta4, left for dead, GEars of war 1, some others i think
User avatar
Shivers
Kumquat Class

  Offline
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:24 am
Location: United States of America

Re: Xbox 360 Gamertags Go Here!

Postby Alfador » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:17 pm

I think my purchase of Fallout 3 for Windows... through Steam... means that Gamertag it registered me with through Windows LIVE also shows up for XBox 360 owners, but I'm not sure. Can someone confirm by trying to add "Alfadorfox"?
Arf! *wagwagwag*
User avatar
Alfador
1000 Post Forum Master!

  Offline
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:29 am
Location: Kirkland, WA

Re: Xbox 360 Gamertags Go Here!

Postby Monthenor » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:34 pm

Alfador wrote:I think my purchase of Fallout 3 for Windows... through Steam... means that Gamertag it registered me with through Windows LIVE also shows up for XBox 360 owners, but I'm not sure. Can someone confirm by trying to add "Alfadorfox"?

I didn't believe you, that Steam and Windows Live would play nice together, but...a friend request is now pending for Alfadorfox!

That's just bizarre.
User avatar
Monthenor
Apple Class

  Offline
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:33 pm
Location: Right where I need to be

Re: Xbox 360 Gamertags Go Here!

Postby Alfador » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:41 pm

Monthenor wrote:
Alfador wrote:I think my purchase of Fallout 3 for Windows... through Steam... means that Gamertag it registered me with through Windows LIVE also shows up for XBox 360 owners, but I'm not sure. Can someone confirm by trying to add "Alfadorfox"?

I didn't believe you, that Steam and Windows Live would play nice together, but...a friend request is now pending for Alfadorfox!

That's just bizarre.


Somehow they do... or at the least they put up a fence and play nicely separately, but in adjacent yards.
Arf! *wagwagwag*
User avatar
Alfador
1000 Post Forum Master!

  Offline
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:29 am
Location: Kirkland, WA


Return to Games and Gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron