Five Glasses of Absinthe

If it's something you watch or hear or read, this is the general grab-bag for it.

Five Glasses of Absinthe

Postby Relee » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:05 pm

A friend of mine started publishing her own webcomic this month, Five Glasses of Absinthe. It's an adult comic featuring a colourful cast of characters decending into madness and depravity in an alien world. It's really quite good so far and I think you guys might like it.

Here's a link to the First Page.

The artist, Egypt Urnash, recently had a gallery showing for her fantastic Silicon Dawn Tarot, you might enjoy that as well.
-- Relee the Squirrel --
Relee
Watermelon Graduate

Location: Sarnia, Ontario, Canada, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe 2

Re: Five Glasses of Absinthe

Postby draque » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:55 am

At work right now, so I can't read through the archive, but at a glance, the art style looks really cool... I'll have to burn some of my evening reading through this. ^^
draque
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Plasman » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:50 am

This is beautiful stuff - no, sublime stuff. The pages look like they're made out of layers of coloured tissue paper; nice job with the colour schemes too. And this panel... :kiss:

This page was a surprise - OOPS! Didn't see that coming! 8O :o :lol: :mrgreen: It took me a while to notice it too... *blush*

I also had a look at some of the Tarot... :D
If this last post seems ridiculous, please disregard it. Thank you. ;)
________
By the way I made two level packs for Boppin' in case anyone is interested... :oops:
Plasman
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby Relee » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:33 am

Yeah, I didn't notice it untill the writer pointed it out on her blog. ^.^;;

She was very proud of us all for being so used to that sort of thing that it's completely normal and beneath notice. ^.^
-- Relee the Squirrel --
Relee
Watermelon Graduate

Location: Sarnia, Ontario, Canada, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe 2

Return to Media