Old Forum Post Search

The original retro-pixel mangastrip

Old Forum Post Search

Postby kbhoyt » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:07 pm

Hey all,

I'm looking for the post where Jennifer basically laid out what "really" happened to Uni. The "here's the Truth no fun" one.

Don't want to say too much to avoid spoilers for those who just opened up this because the title was vague.
kbhoyt
Welcome, New User!

Re: Old Forum Post Search

Postby kbhoyt » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:42 am

Anybody? Bueller?
kbhoyt
Welcome, New User!

Postby Plasman » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:27 pm

No kidding, did Jennifer actually do the Big Reveal? I thought she kept the fate of Uni a mystery for a reason, ie. it's part of the mythology of the comics.

So, you searched the old forum and nothing showed up? :?
If this last post seems ridiculous, please disregard it. Thank you. ;)
________
By the way I made two level packs for Boppin' in case anyone is interested... :oops:
Plasman
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby Mitsukara » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:50 am

I don't think Jennifer assigned any specific fate to Uni, though I wasn't around the forums while UJ was still running; I joined during the PDH days. Still, later comment has always kept it mysterious- maybe there's magic, maybe there isn't. It's open for interpretation or questioning, to the last.

However, she might've detailed one of those possibilities. I don't really remember reading about it though, sorry ^^' sorry to not really be of any help.
Hello! ^^
AKA: Mittens (also Milly) ~My deviantart page~ Regularly updating lately! Yay!

"You know, I’m really glad I don’t use my butt for anything except sex." ~ Amaranth the field nymph, Tales of MU
^ I wish this is how butts worked. Alas.
Mitsukara
Melon Class

Location: My spaceship (which is totally not just a cardboard box I wrote "spaceship" on)

Postby Monthenor » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:08 am

I do vaguely remember Jennifer spoiler-texting a "real" ending for Uni, but it was a throwaway bit she didn't put much thought into. Seemed like a joke to get the literal-minded off her back.
Monthenor
Apple Class

Postby qkru45 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:39 pm

Bueller?
We offer up to date http://www.spanishprograms.com/ exam practice questions with self paced test engine to help you pass spanishprograms - learn spanish in cuba exam and complete your ccent course linguanaut you should also find. University of Copenhagen
qkru45
Welcome, New User!

Return to Unicorn Jelly