I know this was already answered somewhere really obvious...

Postby Mitsukara » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:00 pm

...but for some reason I can't find it now. Granted I probably didn't search all that well (glanced around on the UJ website, around this forum.... I thought it was in the UJ section, but I didn't check the archives, maybe it was on the first forum).

Anyway, I'm wondering, what is the process if you're interested in getting your copy of UJ signed, and the extra drawing... or is that still being offered?

I'm finally ready to order and would love to get it personalized, I just don't recall the right way to do that. Do I order the hardbound off Lulu, then mail it to Jennifer securely somehow, and send the money to ship it back? Or how does that go exactly?

Sorry to be asking something I know has already been answered before. :oops:
Hello! ^^
AKA: Mittens (also Milly) ~My deviantart page~ Regularly updating lately! Yay!

"You know, I’m really glad I don’t use my butt for anything except sex." ~ Amaranth the field nymph, Tales of MU
^ I wish this is how butts worked. Alas.
Mitsukara
Melon Class

Location: My spaceship (which is totally not just a cardboard box I wrote "spaceship" on)

Re: I know this was already answered somewhere really obvious...

Postby Anna » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:52 am

Anna
Worthy Forumite

Re: I know this was already answered somewhere really obvious...

Postby Mitsukara » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:23 pm

Yes, thank you. ^.^ Although I'm not sure where to send it to. I'll PM and ask about that part.
Hello! ^^
AKA: Mittens (also Milly) ~My deviantart page~ Regularly updating lately! Yay!

"You know, I’m really glad I don’t use my butt for anything except sex." ~ Amaranth the field nymph, Tales of MU
^ I wish this is how butts worked. Alas.
Mitsukara
Melon Class

Location: My spaceship (which is totally not just a cardboard box I wrote "spaceship" on)

Return to Unicorn Jelly