Just saying hi

Postby Quaeras » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:57 pm

...for what hi's worth.

I hope you're doing well. What's been up recently?
Two "Yay"s, one "Hey!" and an essay. Still counting.
Quaeras
100 Post Little Master

Re: Just saying hi

Postby mwchase » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:29 pm

If I never have a week like this ever again, it will be too soon. Otherwise, can't complain too much.

I've got various plans that I'm trying to bring about, not sure how interested anyone is in hearing about them. (Except for the LP I'm restarting sometime after Tuesday. That could be interesting to anyone who has anaglyph glasses handy.)
GENERATION -9+i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.

"the worlds of our imagination have really confusing rail service."
mwchase
Kumquat Class Sensei

Postby Nick » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:40 am

Why would we need red/blue 3d glasses to listen to a long playing record? o_O

I've been working on my mecha tabletop game Rocket Propelled Giant Robot Arena: Guncore Zeta. It is probably done now! It turned out it just needed one little tweak to make it a fun game.

I have abanonded the idea of using it as the combat system for a lite mecha RPG, but I am still planning to make a lite mecha RPG. I might try writing a slightly more traditional RPG first (I have some 8bit MegaMan inspired ideas).

Also, it is near the end of my second month of living on my own. It's going well, but it sure is easy to see how it might not always be so easy. Its great living in my own apartment (with a roommate)! And I finally live within twenty minutes of a decent hobby-gaming store! I joined a great bi-monthly D&D game running there, and their shelves are so well stocked I don't know what to buy first! They have the D&D Heroscape set!
It's short for Nicole.
Nick
Apple Class

Postby mwchase » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:55 pm

Addendum: today (last night, by now) I stood up in front of a bunch of strangers, wearing a cat-ear hat, with lipstick smeared on my face, and bright lights trained on me, and faked an orgasm in a corny Russian-ish accent.

Afterwards, people told me I did the best job, out of the people who didn't simply back out.

Given that my parents own the soundtrack (on an LP :P ) of the movie we watched afterwards, I suppose GUUUH did not want to think about that, it turns out.

Also, one of the plans I alluded to is working on... I'd say it's a danmaku game with some puzzle elements. And lots of gayness. However, it's mostly in the planning stage right now.
GENERATION -9+i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.

mwchase
Kumquat Class Sensei

Postby Coda » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:24 am

So it's Cho Aniki?
Coda
Magickal Melon 666

Postby mwchase » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:38 am

*Wikipedia* Not quite as ridiculous, I'm thinking, vertical scrolling instead of horizontal scrolling, and, like I said, with some puzzle elements (at least, that's how my mind interprets the way I have things set up). Also, zodiac references, because I :kiss: Homestuck. (With the distinction that, instead of being aliens, these are demons trapped in robot bodies. Or something.)

mwchase
Kumquat Class Sensei

Postby Alfador » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:13 pm

Still getting by, still looking for work, still having fun.
Arf! *wagwagwag*
Alfador
1000 Post Forum Master!

Return to That Jennifer Person