Re: Jennifer, is that you?

Postby Anna » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:56 am

Jennifer Diane Reitz wrote:
Mitsukara wrote:That photo is airbrushed!....

Duh... what? Gibber...gibber...?

So that's the key, Jennifer is indeed virtual, her dream was come true and is the status since a very loooong time.
She lives in a virtual world, and she's not alone!

Mitsukara wrote: At first I thought it was CGI ...

No it is real CGI, the modern techniques are much much better than you see on the cinema screens.
Little mistakes have to be to mislead the audience, it happens to fool us all!
Read this!
http://www.simulism.org/Simulism_Home
Anna
Worthy Forumite

Postby Tychomonger » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:10 am

Hello!
Aealacreatrananda wrote:When I envision a far far future.... I don't fuck around.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff.
--The Doctor
Tychomonger
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Plasman » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:27 am

Mitsukara wrote:That photo is airbrushed!

Why would she bother to touch up a photo of her breakfast? You've been sitting at your computer for too long, Mitsu! :P

Mitsukara wrote:I would be intrigued at the idea of a member photo thread if people mutually feel okay about it and are interested. I could contribute a bit too, as I have a cheapo webcam to aid me in photo taking!

Sounds like a fun idea, and I'm game!
Though I figure a few people using this forum would like to keep their Cloak of Anonymity, due to the LGBT aspect.
If this last post seems ridiculous, please disregard it. Thank you. ;)
________
By the way I made two level packs for Boppin' in case anyone is interested... :oops:
Plasman
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby Wic » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:54 am

marinschild wrote:[*]I spy with my little eye something that begins with Latro-.

Latro, latin for a highway man, brigand or some other shady thief. Also pawn, chessman, bay or bluster. Could be Latro Robertus, "Robert the pirate", a latin translation from a Finnish song. Or some pirate game. I don't know.
It's that my homunculus inside my head doesn't even try to understand the outside world. He thinks it's a video game and smashes the buttons at random to find the key where you shoot the lasers.
Wic
Apple Class

Postby Rachel » Fri May 15, 2009 12:39 pm

marinschild wrote:Observations
  • That tea looks like some sort of liquefied moss.
  • That piece of pottery looks pretty used.
  • Go boards are really low to the ground.
  • I spy with my little eye something that begins with Latro-.
  • Five Strawberries- This is a secret message saying that you're trapped in the pentagon, yet they seem to be feeding you.

Have Kaye blink out "I am a little tubby puppy" in Morse code to confirm my suspicions (unless you don't want to be freed).

I could be wrong, but it looks like Japanese green tea (it comes in a powder and gets a bit bubbly like that at the top sometimes).

Whatever it is though I think it looks delicious! I always eat salty stuff like osenbei with tea. I'd never though of eating something sweet with it before. I'll definitely have to try strawberries with tea sometime! =9

I love how earthen and classic the pottery looks too, especially the cup with the glaze on top.
Rachel
Our New Friend

Previous

Return to That Jennifer Person