Migrane Attack

Kaye Haychold's ambitious plan

Re: Migrane Attack

Postby Alfador » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:11 am

I had what I was assured were migraines when I was younger--except that the horrible, intense brain pain was in half of my head by front to back, not left to right. I forget whether it was the back or the front, though. Now I get another sort of extreme pain in only one half of my head... but localized to the surface of my eye. Occasionally, I will wake up with one of my eyes feeling like the sandman loaded his sack with pepper. The pain is too intense for me to do much of anything at all. Closing my eye, as the pain causes me to want to almost by reflex, actually makes the pain worse--holding it open helps over time. I'm convinced it's something allergic and not anything to do with migraines, especially since I usually have a buildup of sinus pressure in the side where the "eyeburn" occurs, and fresh air and water can often help to speed the process of getting it away.
Arf! *wagwagwag*
Alfador
1000 Post Forum Master!

Re: Migrane Attack

Postby Skatche » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:25 pm

Alfador wrote:I'm convinced it's something allergic and not anything to do with migraines, especially since I usually have a buildup of sinus pressure in the side where the "eyeburn" occurs, and fresh air and water can often help to speed the process of getting it away.

Either that or your brain is sideways.
Skatche
Kumquat Class Sensei

Previous

Return to To Save Her