TSH 330 - Reasoning

Kaye Haychold's ambitious plan

TSH 330 - Reasoning

Postby marinschild » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:43 pm

http://www.pasteldefender.com/to%20save ... 20330.html

It looks like Virtue has a solid plan for staying alive. I know he most likely doomed to die, but I'm holding my breath waiting for a miracle.
NNNNEONLITERFLEWED and paprika[[[]p]]
marinschild
Apple Class

Re: TSH 330 - Reasoning

Postby Skatche » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:20 pm

I'm holding my breath to see him die.

Much more narratively satisfying.
Skatche
Kumquat Class Sensei

Postby Wizard CaT » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:21 pm

Silly Virtue, you not making it off the Mover.
~Only in silence the word, only in dark the light, only in dying life: bright the hawk's flight on the empty sky.~ The Creation of Éa
Damn you Clemson University, you deleted the 'sploding Kay that Etherwings uploaded eons ago!
Wizard CaT
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Rachel » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:26 am

marinschild wrote:http://www.pasteldefender.com/to%20save%20her%20330.html

It looks like Virtue has a solid plan for staying alive. I know he most likely doomed to die, but I'm holding my breath waiting for a miracle.

I have a feeling that he's probably going to die too, even though I don't want to see him die. =(

I wonder if deep down Virtue knows that he is doomed, but is applying Pho's logic anyways so that he has some hope to hold onto. I mean if I saw a glimpse of the future and how I was murdered, I don't know if I would have the heart to just accept it and sit around waiting for it, even if my brain acknowledged that it was an inevitability. I would instead latch onto any semblance of hope that my fate could narrowly be avoided... such as changing the circumstances, or altering my surroundings like in Virtue's case. Or maybe the sociopathic tendencies in Virtue make it impossible for him to acknowledge such an outcome in the first place.
Rachel
Our New Friend

Postby Anna » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:55 am

Anna wrote:And maybe, have a little talk to Kaye about this situation

That's what I wrote, and not only that he should don't wear any shoes, which could help by the way.
A talk could help, if Kaye is in the mood...
"Stop talkin' to me!!!" KA-BLAM!
Anna
Worthy Forumite

Postby Wic » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:47 am

He's going to take the bullet for Wai-Wai or someone else. There's no way around it.
It's that my homunculus inside my head doesn't even try to understand the outside world. He thinks it's a video game and smashes the buttons at random to find the key where you shoot the lasers.
Wic
Apple Class

Postby Megumi » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:44 am

You know, I'd start to seriously think about cleaning that floor ASP by now..... oh, and change my clothes, too. Try a different cloak at least.

GO, FRENCH MAID VIRTUE!!! FOR GREATER JUSTICE, TO SAVE HIM!!!

#_@
Megumi
Welcome, New User!

Postby Plasman » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:39 am

Virtue wrote:...That's just too much similarity to the scene we passed through. It's identical. It's utterly and exactly identical.

Is it really? :lwooh:
If this last post seems ridiculous, please disregard it. Thank you. ;)
________
By the way I made two level packs for Boppin' in case anyone is interested... :oops:
Plasman
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby SilverFeathers » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:50 am

He could get shot fighting Kaye for the gun...

Although there's a weird little critter on my shoulder that suggests maybe he took HIMSELF out. But then my shoulder critters tell me all kinds of things. Like to throw annoying, useless co-workers out of windows. HR won't mind. Saves them the paperwork of firing them anyway.
ぐりヌホームの銀羽
*~The White Harpy v.2~*
ImageImageImage
SilverFeathers
Magickal Melon 666

Postby Gideon_Wells » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:43 pm

It'll happen. Virtue's logic is... flawed.

For one, he thinks not going over there means he won't die. He is ignoring that he could be killed anywhere, and thrown there afterwards before his wound causes a lot of blood at its original spot.

Also, he is still wearing his cloak in the future mover. If he intended to get involved he would have gone Pajama Man, but this should have shown him it was a quick action that he didn't expect to have to do. Maybe a quit action that brings him from his safe zone.

It'd be smarter for him to burn his cloak to change the future than to stand far away from the spot.
Gideon_Wells
Aw, they grow up so fast!

Postby Mitsukara » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:04 pm

He produces a clone of himself who takes the fall while he waits in the shadows to pounce Kaye!

Alack for clone producing technology, he makes a crude dummy that looked more legitimate through the hazy path-crossing from earlier!

He makes a well-programmed hologram of himself to take the blow!

He hides in a friggin' crate like a smart man!

Pajama Man really needs to be more creative if we wants to pull off this change-the-timeline stuff. Screw "that spot's no good" and "if I change details it has to be different!" causality, go for the solid plans! That way, if you die, you can spend your final moment blaming fate or something instead of "oh, I guess that plan sucked, heh". Or if the way you die is more complex than your plan, you can be super mega awesome and say "...but it was so artistically done!" with a smile on your face. And glowy red eyes and blue skin.
Hello! ^^
AKA: Mittens (also Milly) ~My deviantart page~ Regularly updating lately! Yay!

"You know, I’m really glad I don’t use my butt for anything except sex." ~ Amaranth the field nymph, Tales of MU
^ I wish this is how butts worked. Alas.
Mitsukara
Melon Class

Location: My spaceship (which is totally not just a cardboard box I wrote "spaceship" on)

Postby strange_person » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:37 pm

Even if VIrtue's logic is correct, he's going about it all wrong. From where he is, he could be at the "death spot" in seconds. Were I in his position, I'd be crawling into the engine-access passageways.
Hello!

Praise be to Athè, and Hob, Her living vessel.
2<3
For I have crescent pies to bake
And smiles to throw before I wake
strange_person
2000 Post Medal Of Wow!

Return to To Save Her