TSH #1337 • The End

Kaye Haychold's ambitious plan

TSH #1337 • The End

Postby Monocheres » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:10 pm

In the words of Hudson from Aliens (played by the incomparable Bill Paxton): "That's it man, game over man, game over!"

Now, Jennifer, a small point of order here: Wouldn't that be the strip for Odin's Day rather than Moon Day?

P.S. In the same vein: I must now disclose that I'm actually a Nigerian prince and I have a few truckloads of snake-oil I keep parked on a bridge over some swamp-land in Florida, all of which I can sell you. All you have to do is respond to this email that appears to be from your bank asking you to confirm your personal information ...

//] #_@ //] #_@ //] #_@ //] #_@ //] #_@

P.P.S. Serve Dog? Hmmph! I think Queen Maeve (all praise Her warm furry belly-ness!) will have something to say about that! Next Thursday, it'll be the Eternal Litterbox for you!
---
(formerly known as Synetos Protos ... but Monocheres was an even cooler character)
Monocheres
Watermelon Graduate

Re: TSH #1337 • The End

Postby ThingOfThing » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Well, I thought it was funny.
There ain't no rest for the wicked, money don't grow on trees
I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed, there ain't nothing in this world for free
I can't slow down, I can't hold back, though you know I wish I could
But there ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good
ThingOfThing
Kumquat Class

Postby Tychomonger » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:55 pm

The real joke is that this is only a summary of the events to come!
Hello!
Aealacreatrananda wrote:When I envision a far far future.... I don't fuck around.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff.
--The Doctor
Tychomonger
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Monocheres » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:20 pm

ThingOfThing wrote:Well, I thought it was funny.

(Psst. I did too. Just wanted to get into the spirit of the occasion. :-) )
---
(formerly known as Synetos Protos ... but Monocheres was an even cooler character)
Monocheres
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Monocheres » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:26 pm

Anyone notice the copyright? Mwahahahaha...
---
Monocheres
Watermelon Graduate

Postby SilverFeathers » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:13 pm

*t4k3s s1p 0f J0lt c0l4 sp1k3d w1th M4n4 3n3rgy fr0m mug w1th c4ff31n3 m0l3cul3 1mpr1nt* Sk33--- *0p3ns t0d4y's c0m1c.... 4nd pr0c33ds t0 spr4y l4pt0p w1th hyp3rju1c3*

0H MY G0D! SH€ K¡LL€D TH€ MULT¡V€RS€!! Y0U B@ST@RD!

H€y, 0n€ 0f us h@d t0 b€ @ /b/t@rd @nd s@y ¡t...
ぐりヌホームの銀羽
*~The White Harpy v.2~*
ImageImageImage
SilverFeathers
Magickal Melon 666

Postby Skatche » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:33 pm

At long last, the ontological ramifications of Kaye Haychold's perennial quest-for-self become clear. Faced by the horror of her own impending nonbeing, Kaye despairs and turns, in her last moments, to God, reestablishing through her relationship with God her relationship to herself (cf. Kierkegaard). This process of reintegration with the ground of being mirrors, no doubt, the artist's own inner turmoil. As Reitz returns to God, so too must her soul-sick avatar. It is heartening to see that Reitz's artistic integrity is still strong.
Skatche
Kumquat Class Sensei

Postby SilverFeathers » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:41 pm

Skatche wrote:At long last, the ontological ramifications of Kaye Haychold's perennial quest-for-self become clear. Faced by the horror of her own impending nonbeing, Kaye despairs and turns, in her last moments, to God, reestablishing through her relationship with God her relationship to herself (cf. Kierkegaard). This process of reintegration with the ground of being mirrors, no doubt, the artist's own inner turmoil. As Reitz returns to God, so too must her soul-sick avatar. It is heartening to see that Reitz's artistic integrity is still strong.

I have two fingers.

#_@
ぐりヌホームの銀羽
*~The White Harpy v.2~*
ImageImageImage
SilverFeathers
Magickal Melon 666

Postby Cardboard Box » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:02 pm

And there's more where that came from!
Cardboard Box
Aw, they grow up so fast!

Postby SilverFeathers » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:24 pm

Cardboard Box wrote:Image

ぐりヌホームの銀羽
*~The White Harpy v.2~*
ImageImageImage
SilverFeathers
Magickal Melon 666

Postby Anna » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:02 am

It was about time to end this story.
But, you have found Jesus?
How?
In which corner of Olympia? Was he between the garbage cans? Did he hang around at McDonalds?
A cheap excuse for bad story ending, you can do it better.

And by the way, don't trust him, he wasn't at the cross, ask some muslims, it is written in the Qu'ran.
So, there is a little problem, a guy who faked his death to become holy.

If you want a religion, maybe the buddhism has some nice ideas, but in the end it can't also convince me.

And do make undo the sex change, hm , I thought you was always female, - just a little surgery for correction.
As much as I know, in the anglican church are two priestess which were born into a male body and changed it.
And here in Germany I know a woman who became also a priest of the evanglischer Kirche, (same problem).
So don't waste your money for stupid doctors. save it for a new computer and stuff around it.

So enjoy your "new" life, and let's have a talk again, next year, about April 1st 2010.

Calm down.
Anna
Worthy Forumite

Postby Plasman » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:44 am

Moonday's comic is totally MADE. OF. WIN. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And what an ending! Wow, never saw that one coming. But it's completely plausible and satisfying. Why don't they end all stories like this, with death for the nasty sinning Satan-worshippers?

Good luck with your new lifestyle, Jennifer! ;]
If this last post seems ridiculous, please disregard it. Thank you. ;)
________
By the way I made two level packs for Boppin' in case anyone is interested... :oops:
Plasman
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby Mitsukara » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:36 am

Fuck that gay birthday party Dr. L'ilCaesersMcPurplehair and his lezbo/negress cohorts had, this is the best ending to anything ever.

Deputies, to the private message mobile for a secret message of vital importance! Time is of the essence!

As for the rest of you worthless peons, trifle not with the wisdom of the creatrixor and simply be content to bask in a thing many times greater than you or anything you do will ever hope or dream to resemble. For this, our esteemed author is twice the man Chuck Norris ever was.

I look forward to the oncoming 999 more strips of To Save Her that will fill the mysterious gap between the previous strip and this ending (which will very likely explain why Kaye Haychold used the term farg instead of her splay's version, fard). Surely Pajama Man had many amazing adventures along the way! Hmm... this calls for a spinoff series... *scurries off*

Also, Jesus hates McDonalds and only goes to Wendy's, and used to play their spokesperson on TV until he realized he'd been doing that too long and faked his death.
Hello! ^^
AKA: Mittens (also Milly) ~My deviantart page~ Regularly updating lately! Yay!

"You know, I’m really glad I don’t use my butt for anything except sex." ~ Amaranth the field nymph, Tales of MU
^ I wish this is how butts worked. Alas.
Mitsukara
Melon Class

Location: My spaceship (which is totally not just a cardboard box I wrote "spaceship" on)

Postby Monocheres » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:26 am

Mitsukara wrote:... this is the best ending to anything ever.

Why indeed it is. In fact, it's the quintessential ending of everything everywhere and everywhen.

Why, we don't even exist any more. We're not even having this discussion ...
---
Monocheres
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Quaeras » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:05 am

I did notice the copyright, but you beat me to it.
Two "Yay"s, one "Hey!" and an essay. Still counting.
Quaeras
100 Post Little Master

Postby strange_person » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:52 am

Who noticed the "next" button from here?
Hello!

Praise be to Athè, and Hob, Her living vessel.
2<3
For I have crescent pies to bake
And smiles to throw before I wake
strange_person
2000 Post Medal Of Wow!

Postby Wic » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:10 am

I thought April's fool day is like... Wendesday?

Serve the dog.
It's that my homunculus inside my head doesn't even try to understand the outside world. He thinks it's a video game and smashes the buttons at random to find the key where you shoot the lasers.
Wic
Apple Class

Postby Monocheres » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:05 am

Monocheres wrote:P.P.S. Serve Dog? Hmmph! I think Queen Maeve (all praise Her warm furry belly-ness!) will have something to say about that! Next Thursday, it'll be the Eternal Litterbox for you!

[Enter, stage left: newly-dubbed JEROBOAM DEUTERONOMUS CARDINAL REITZ, resplendent in scarlet cassock with white lace rochet, caped with a scarlet mozzetta, crowned with a scarlet biretta (including the fuzzy pom-pom), sporting a fetching Richelieu-style goatee, and carrying a large, gold-encrusted tome.]

REITZ: [chanting, Gregorian-style] Li-be-ra me, Do-mi-ne. Do-na e-is re-qui-e-em...

[Solemnly raises book to forehead: **CLUNK!** ... continues chanting, as ...]

[Enter, stage right: GARFIELD, flanked by a posse of thuggish looking house-cats, all wearing armbands labeled "Religious Enforcement Squad". They spot REITZ and surround ... "him" ... making intimidating gestures.]

GARFIELD [in his typical flat Caucasian dead-pan, incongruously]: Yo, yo, yo! 'Sup, bro'? Lookin' good, huh? [Spotting the book:] Well, what've we got here...? [Snatches it out of REITZ's hands, looks at the cover, scowls] "How to Serve Dog??" Are you sh*tting me? Oh man, are you gonna be in trouble with the Queen ...

[Opens the book up and starts rifling through it ... expression changes to a smile ... looks around at his buddies]

Ain't no sweat, guys! It's a cook book!
---
Monocheres
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Ashes » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:33 am

This April Fools joke is so good that I am not even worthy of posting in this thread about it.
Ashes
Melon Class

Postby Quaeras » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:28 pm

Nice catch, Strange_person. You win at teh internetz.
Two "Yay"s, one "Hey!" and an essay. Still counting.
Quaeras
100 Post Little Master

Next

Return to To Save Her