The Power and Attraction of PHO

Kaye Haychold's ambitious plan

The Power and Attraction of PHO

Postby Eldenath de Vilya » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:06 am

I love poor Pho's complete unease at Vola's mention of the relationship with his alternate self. Not to mention Kaye's obvious displeasure and jealousy.

I can only imagine that our Pho would be QUITE the lover, and I honestly hope that we'll get to see Mr. Cleft Chinned Hero and our dear Heroine finally prove me right. I'm prurient, I admit it.

This Pho, though, has spent much of his time, since youth, in the company of other soldiers, predominantly. I didn't get a feeling that his army was allowed as much lee way with leave, and activities that allowed for a whole lot of opportunities to interact with women, much. Add to that a rather Victorian sort of attitude about sex and intimacy and the years of being a hermit out in the middle of nowhere, and it's easy to see why Pho would be a bit out of practice when it came to matters of the heart, let alone matters of the hot and sweaty.

I very much doubt he's virginal, and I can think that there'd be a wonderful blend of gentleness (at Kaye's own virginity despite her obvious interest) and gusto. I think of him as being skilled, and humble, and pleased all at once.

Hmmmmm, cold shower time for now
Eldenath de Vilya
Our New Friend

Re: The Power and Attraction of PHO

Postby Monocheres » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:02 pm

See this strip very soon after Kaye's H-hold transformation. She says:

Kaye Haitchhold wrote:Come on, come on, it's going to be fine. I'm not all that human-looking, but neither am I clearly jellese. And while I lack all the details, there is no doubt that I am female--even if clothes are pointless. Not really anything all that prurient to cover up ... Alas ...

So there's some question of whether in her current state she's equipped with the right ... plumbing ... to accommodate the spirited attentions of our gentlemanly warrior. Yes, I know there have been humano-jellese relationships (see the epilogue to UJ), and the natural ability of the jellese to form needed organs on demand no doubt goes a long way to making this possible. But in Kaye Haitchhold's case, I rather had the impression that her natural abilities had been paralyzed by the malfunction in the H-hold unit, locking her into a single fixed form, until a 5-minute window nearly a year hence, once the unit made its self-repairs.

So perhaps Pho will just have to wait ... But without question that is something a gentleman will do for his lady fair, eh what? :mrgreen:
---
(formerly known as Synetos Protos ... but Monocheres was an even cooler character)
Monocheres
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Alikat » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:40 pm

Well, that H-Hold unit was specifically designed for professional sex work, so it's possible that Kaye Haychold has a vagina, though if she does it's probably teal-colored and not quite fully formed like the rest of her humanoid characteristics in self-repair mode.
Alikat
Watermelon Graduate

Postby macksting » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:19 pm

Rwrrr!
I have to admit, one of my thoughts as I read this was, "Well... maybe he worked out his worst fuckstrations with his shieldmates."
macksting
Cunning Linguist

Postby Eldenath de Vilya » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:26 pm

Whether or not Kaye has an actual vaginal (even in form, if not truly anatomically functional) is beside the point, for two reasons. Her ability to still wear her bow, shows that she's still able to create a conclave within her own body. The question is more a matter of where the Hold's metal skeletal structure allows for such leeway. Afer all, her hunching looked far from normal, and then there's the way she can still use her "hair". So if specific location is moot, which one would assume it would be, to an open minded lover, she might be able to manage. Besides, she still has hands, a mouth, a valley of cleavage......you get my drift? Expressions of lovemaking do not always have to include true coitus, there are LOTS of other ways to be fun and loving and caring. Let's just say I have an overactive imagination.

As to whether or not Pho, and his fellow soldiers had the sort of "camaraderie" that Mackstring hints to (and yes, I've thought of that, too) he's shown a clear interest in M'Lady Kaye from the get go. For right now, at least, though, there's a short supply of possible Shieldmates on hand. Pho would not, I think be much interested in Virtue; they're relationship is already shown as being too at odds with each other, emotionally. Amd I think Pho would never make a move towards Wai-Wai, because of the age difference - he's more a father figure, now, and he knows it. It would be unlike him to abuse that role on someone he sees as still a "lad", a child. Then we're back to the years and years of being all alone out in the middle of nowhere.....hmmm,

Add to that his being young again, the hormones might be more bubbly for him, now, then they were when Kaye first met him. Either way, the man must have some serious self control...and/or busy hands.

OR?

Maybe Only has a reason for his jealousy of Kaye? One never does truly know.....does one?

*('')* Too curious for my own good.

Post script/after thought:
I am pretty sure there are versions of Pho who might become lovers with either Virtue or Wai-Wai, and even versions of splays were everybody is literally into everybody else....but somehow I just really don't want to go there. After all, with splays there literally are endless possibilities on variations. What I'm basically saying, in all this, is that I want our splay's Kaye and our splay's Pho to wind up together...I'm also a bit of a romantic, despite the aforementioned prurience.
Eldenath de Vilya
Our New Friend

Postby Wizard CaT » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:04 pm

Eldenath de Vilya wrote:Post script/after thought: [/color]I am pretty sure there are versions of Pho who might become lovers with either Virtue or Wai-Wai, and even versions of splays were everybody is literally into everybody else....but somehow I just really don't want to go there. After all, with splays there literally are endless possibilities on variations. What I'm basically saying, in all this, is that I want our splay's Kaye and our splay's Pho to wind up together...I'm also a bit of a romantic, despite the aforementioned prurience.

And splays where they are into each other! Maybe Eldenath wants some Pho on Pho action? :P Rwrrr!
~Only in silence the word, only in dark the light, only in dying life: bright the hawk's flight on the empty sky.~ The Creation of Éa
Damn you Clemson University, you deleted the 'sploding Kay that Etherwings uploaded eons ago!
Wizard CaT
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Alikat » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:36 am

Well, Virtue and Texto certainly shared a special bonding moment together on Wai's home splay...
Alikat
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Nick » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:42 am

urbs#6 urbs#3

[Link to image of Kaye and Pho in the middle of passionate lovemaking removed due to TOS concerns, see post below.]

I DID NOT DRAW THIS.
I wish I did.
I found it on /d.
It's short for Nicole.
Nick
Apple Class

Postby strange_person » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:02 am

I dunno, that could be almost any male human, and the jellese seems to have a lower-grade H-hold rather than Kaye's malfunctioning one.
Hello!

Praise be to Athè, and Hob, Her living vessel.
2<3
For I have crescent pies to bake
And smiles to throw before I wake
strange_person
2000 Post Medal Of Wow!

Postby Iustinus » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:48 pm

Eldenath de Vilya wrote:I very much doubt he's virginal, and I can think that there'd be a wonderful blend of gentleness (at Kaye's own virginity despite her obvious interest) and gusto

...and DISCIPLINE!
Iustinus
Our New Friend

Postby Idiot Glee » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:07 pm

Nick wrote:[Link to image of Kaye and Pho in the middle of passionate lovemaking removed due to TOS concerns, see post below.]

I'd hit it. Also moar!
Hello!

And, "One thing there's no getting by—
I've been a wicked girl," said I;
"But if I can't be sorry, why,
I might as well be glad!"

-Millay
Idiot Glee
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby Wizard CaT » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:39 pm

Nick wrote:urbs#6 urbs#3

[Link to image of Kaye and Pho in the middle of passionate lovemaking removed due to TOS concerns, see post below.]

I DID NOT DRAW THIS.
I wish I did.
I found it on /d.

Thats passionate? And just looks like a goo-girl.
~Only in silence the word, only in dark the light, only in dying life: bright the hawk's flight on the empty sky.~ The Creation of Éa
Damn you Clemson University, you deleted the 'sploding Kay that Etherwings uploaded eons ago!
Wizard CaT
Watermelon Graduate

Postby ThingOfThing » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:45 pm

Alikat wrote:Well, Virtue and Texto certainly shared a special bonding moment together on Wai's home splay...

"No more snuggles?!"
There ain't no rest for the wicked, money don't grow on trees
I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed, there ain't nothing in this world for free
I can't slow down, I can't hold back, though you know I wish I could
But there ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good
ThingOfThing
Kumquat Class

Postby Mitsukara » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:51 am

I like that picture way more than I expected to. Why does Kaye have hairs... um... well, anywhere, *couPUBESgh* but.... how? XD Her head hair is also very hair-ish.

I wonder if someone drew that from scratch, or modified another picture?

It's really pretty good, considering. :oops: And on /d no less! TSH has achieved a certain level of infamy somehow!

At the same time, the thread has me envisioning Pho and Pajama Man having a slumber party, and all that talk about OooOooo Scary! disappearances and Weird Things happening equating to campfire stories...
Hello! ^^
AKA: Mittens (also Milly) ~My deviantart page~ Regularly updating lately! Yay!

"You know, I’m really glad I don’t use my butt for anything except sex." ~ Amaranth the field nymph, Tales of MU
^ I wish this is how butts worked. Alas.
Mitsukara
Melon Class

Location: My spaceship (which is totally not just a cardboard box I wrote "spaceship" on)

Postby Idiot Glee » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:59 am

Well I know that's a recoloring of another picture, which I don't have a copy of. Sorry.

But that does explain the hair, at least upstairs, downstairs, I think that's the guys, I mean it looks more like it is, and it would be hard to tell from a drawing at that angle.
Hello!

And, "One thing there's no getting by—
I've been a wicked girl," said I;
"But if I can't be sorry, why,
I might as well be glad!"

-Millay
Idiot Glee
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby Mitsukara » Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:11 am

Ahh, true. It would make more sense looking at it that way. Replacing head hair would be nightmarish for even the best photo manipulator- you'd have to completely redraw it. And it's kinda cute. Kaye would probably prefer it to her head-flap, given the way she talked about said head-flap when she first got it.

Pretty good work though. >.>
Hello! ^^
AKA: Mittens (also Milly) ~My deviantart page~ Regularly updating lately! Yay!

"You know, I’m really glad I don’t use my butt for anything except sex." ~ Amaranth the field nymph, Tales of MU
^ I wish this is how butts worked. Alas.
Mitsukara
Melon Class

Location: My spaceship (which is totally not just a cardboard box I wrote "spaceship" on)

Postby Alikat » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:13 am

You should see Kaye's pubic-hair crotch flap. :p
Alikat
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Anna » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:21 am

If the skeleton had work perfect...
http://www.pasteldefender.com/to%20save ... 20030.html
... no one had ever noticed a Jelly Person...

Maybe this
shows a better working skeleton...
All a question of technique, ahm, ja....
Anna
Worthy Forumite

Postby Alikat » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:40 am

My eyes! Ze goggles, zey do nothingk!
Alikat
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Quaeras » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:36 pm

This image violated our terms of service =[
Two "Yay"s, one "Hey!" and an essay. Still counting.
Quaeras
100 Post Little Master

Next

Return to To Save Her