TSH #371 Prison

Kaye Haychold's ambitious plan

TSH #371 Prison

Postby Jennifer Diane Reitz » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:33 am

http://www.pasteldefender.com/to%20save%20her%20371.html

Extra strip for Tuesday, to speed things along. That way I can have another fancy bit on Friday.

Don't think anything is known, yet. It gets weirder.
Jennifer Diane Reitz
'Giniko-chan'
Jennifer Diane Reitz
Creatrix

Re: TSH #371 Prison

Postby Skatche » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:45 pm

Surprise twist: Pho already is the Khan of his home splay. For the sake of causality he doesn't retain any memory of his past, and therefore has no qualms about ordering the extinction of the entire Jellese race. The young Pho either never met his elder self, or they couldn't recognize each other due to the age difference.

Not that I think that's what actually waswill happenon, but it would certainly be funny.
Skatche
Kumquat Class Sensei

Postby Monthenor » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:58 pm

That's interesting...is that one Pho pacing around the room and being seen in different places across time? Or is that multiple splays of Phos all arriving at about the same decision?

Although there was only one set of our heroes that actually made it, huh. Must be a time thing.
Monthenor
Apple Class

Postby home » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:23 am

It's true. Damn.

I only joined up after the new forum (this one) came about, but I did read through the old one from time to time. I never got used to how the threads were arranged for Unicorn Jelly, though - ie. no dedicated thread for each page/strip like PDH and TSH's threads. IDK how it was all set up originally, but it looked a bit confusing when you looked at it from the outside. :?
home
Welcome, New User!

Return to To Save Her