We’re gonna need a working mover...

Kaye Haychold's ambitious plan

We’re gonna need a working mover...

Postby AMundisGuy » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:49 pm

So, with PDH finished, will To Save Her be moving to a new address?( http://www.tosaveher.com seems to be unregistered.) Or at the very least, to the top of the page?
Also, on Wednesdays, will we be seeing PDH extras? An additional To Save Her? The new project? Or nothing, breaktime for the artist?
AMundisGuy
Our New Friend

Re: We’re gonna need a working mover...

Postby Mitsukara » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Jennifer has mentioned moving TSH to the top of the page after Pastel ended on a few occasions. Not sure why she doesn't want to split off a seperate domain for it; probably more money-efficient to avoid such a thing. (I'm a bit surprised all this wasn't moved to sub-sites of Jenniverse outright at some point, anyway, like http://www.jenniverse.com/unicornjelly/, etc.)

As for wednesdays and extras... though I'd love to see a stray appendix or uncolored quick relevant doodle or somesuch now and then... I'm pretty sure Jennifer wants to take kind of a vacation. From what I understand, the main plan is to just keep trucking on TSH at the regular pace, finish it, and do the apparently much easier Ika Takozushi (I get the impression that perhaps Takozushi involves more minimalistic photoshop work than Heliotrope and TSH; on-paper coloring, perhaps, with photoshop mostly being for fixes? Not sure about that yet).

Beyond that, I don't think she's decided yet, but she's mentioned having several ideas she wants to get out there.

(Incidentally, maybe Jennifer's already had this idea, and certainly I wouldn't think you'd reveal such a thing, but for the sake of preservation and letting those ideas at least get some sort of immediate existence... have you- Jennifer- ever considered making a sort of brief "mini-volume" of your plans, with simple art and some very basic, bottom-line story notes? Like a one-paragraph synopsis, a note on an important idea, and a couple sketches, sort of a thing? Just an idea. I always worry about losing stuff, in my own memory if nothing else, so partly out of that and partly out of an attempt to help me plan stuff better, I have a bunch of really low-quality MSPaint sketches and pixel art and somewhat lame notepad notes written for my current set of ideas; but I don't feel satisfied with that in the least, so I have every intention of making a real story out of them, see.)
Hello! ^^
AKA: Mittens (also Milly) ~My deviantart page~ Regularly updating lately! Yay!

"You know, I’m really glad I don’t use my butt for anything except sex." ~ Amaranth the field nymph, Tales of MU
^ I wish this is how butts worked. Alas.
Mitsukara
Melon Class

Location: My spaceship (which is totally not just a cardboard box I wrote "spaceship" on)

Re: We’re gonna need a working mover...

Postby andvari » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:55 pm

Mitsukara wrote:I have a bunch of really low-quality MSPaint sketches and pixel art and somewhat lame notepad notes written for my current set of ideas; but I don't feel satisfied with that in the least, so I have every intention of making a real story out of them, see.)

I am a fan of fan-art on different stories. I do my art by hand and then scan it to the computer. I don't use any of the art programs out there. (That assumes I have time to do any drawings, let alone color them in.) !M!
andvari
Our New Friend

Return to To Save Her