Skatche wrote:Look closer.

CLOSER.

Now all I see are pores and follicles!
Alikat
Watermelon Graduate

Re: #303 Fuss

Postby Mitsukara » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:55 am

Four completely unrelated things!

First, sorry to call attention to it, but, the attitude stuff is really kind of derailing and impolite. Please, like, chill, man, and be groovy, and excellent to each other! :dead: Just a request, seriously, though.

Second, I would kill to be able to summarize the basic gist of character's feelings/motivations the way Jennifer did at the end of that post. That's one of the things I really want to master before I try to really present any writing, because I'm terrified I'll just create a disorganized mess that I'll look back on and say "gah! If I had given it the slightest bit of thought, I could've actually had real plot there! Dammit!"

Third, I am willing to bet that that one Kaye- I forget the spelling- we saw with the working H-hold was in extremely athletic shape, having done a lot more stretching like our Kaye briefly gave a stab at near the beginning?

Fourth, you just know that somewhere out there, having lost/switched movers, thusly ditching part of their wardrobe, is a group of the very same individuals- or at least several of them, and guessing from aesthetic preference, very similar versions- who formed the core cast of Unicorn Jelly. I count Lupiko, Millian, Yasui, Texto, and um... Dr Alchemist?... oh, and Pho. I think? Chou wore a very similar/likely identical military jacket for a while. But my money's that somehow they had a Chou (or an Amalthea...?) and Thilia and Lili too, for good measure. As for jellese compatriots or what this group was actually up to, I dare not venture a guess...
Hello! ^^
AKA: Mittens (also Milly) ~My deviantart page~ Regularly updating lately! Yay!

"You know, I’m really glad I don’t use my butt for anything except sex." ~ Amaranth the field nymph, Tales of MU
^ I wish this is how butts worked. Alas.
Mitsukara
Melon Class

Location: My spaceship (which is totally not just a cardboard box I wrote "spaceship" on)

Postby Plasman » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:17 am

Alikat wrote:That's an easy one: The gaudy clothing was from the Mover's common wardrobe. ...as the Mover passed from pilot to pilot and traveled from splay to splay, additional clothing styles got added, and some taken away, until the wardrobe became an extremely eclectic collection of garments.

Ah! Of course! I keep forgetting that all the movers = the same mover...
(Dammit, I keep losing track of all these twisty turny plot points.)
I should have remembered that. Thanks Alikat!

PS. Note to everybody - remember that what you say, and what you type, are two different things. Believe me, I understand. :sweatbead:

Now, it's time for a mandatory group hug! Just because we can!
^v^
If this last post seems ridiculous, please disregard it. Thank you. ;)
________
By the way I made two level packs for Boppin' in case anyone is interested... :oops:
Plasman
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby Relee » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:15 am

Okay I'm curious, what the heck is that ramp thing next to the mover? It seems static, is there some kind of cargo hatch higher up than the normal door?
-- Relee the Squirrel --
Relee
Watermelon Graduate

Location: Sarnia, Ontario, Canada, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe 2

Postby Skatche » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:42 pm

Alikat wrote:

CLOSER.

Oh. I guess when I said "clever" I really meant "hairy"...?
Skatche
Kumquat Class Sensei

Postby Skatche » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:44 pm

Relee wrote:Okay I'm curious, what the heck is that ramp thing next to the mover? It seems static, is there some kind of cargo hatch higher up than the normal door?

I think it's actually the thing that Triuli is riding here. Some kind of cargo transport.
Skatche
Kumquat Class Sensei

Postby Anna » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:42 am

Skatche wrote:
Alikat wrote:

CLOSER.

Oh. I guess when I said "clever" I really meant "hairy"...?

in a subway of Berlin, the line on the poster means: "please come closer", a funeral company comercial.
Anna
Worthy Forumite

Postby Alfador » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:01 am

Plasman wrote:
Alikat wrote:That's an easy one: The gaudy clothing was from the Mover's common wardrobe. ...as the Mover passed from pilot to pilot and traveled from splay to splay, additional clothing styles got added, and some taken away, until the wardrobe became an extremely eclectic collection of garments.

Ah! Of course! I keep forgetting that all the movers = the same mover...
(Dammit, I keep losing track of all these twisty turny plot points.)
I should have remembered that. Thanks Alikat!

PS. Note to everybody - remember that what you say, and what you type, are two different things. Believe me, I understand. :sweatbead:

Now, it's time for a mandatory group hug! Just because we can!
^v^

HUG!!!
Arf! *wagwagwag*
Alfador
1000 Post Forum Master!

Previous

Return to To Save Her