Four Years

Kaye Haychold's ambitious plan

Four Years

Postby Plasman » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:48 am

http://www.pasteldefender.com/2009-jannews.html

Jennifer Reitz wrote: And today's strip is special. 314 is the very, very strip that I have been waiting three... no FOUR... years to finally draw; Kaye loses the top of her head. This is the mark which has been driving me all these years, this strip, this milestone, this moment. Only, creeping about in the backgrounds now for weeks and weeks of strips, in a window there, in the darkness of a corridor there, sticking to the ceiling somewhere else like a little gooey ninja, Only zips in and slices the top of Kaye Haychold's mechanical skeleton skull right off. Snik! Fabulous.

Oh. My. God.
Has it really been FOUR YEARS since I've started reading this thing?!?
I think I came to this site at about this point of PDH, before TSH had even started...
And now, we find ourselves close (?) to the conclusion, older and (none the) wiser...
#_#

Jennifer Reitz wrote:It's a roller coaster to hell from here, kidlets, and the bottom is dark and rushing towards us. Whoo!
If this last post seems ridiculous, please disregard it. Thank you. ;)
________
By the way I made two level packs for Boppin' in case anyone is interested... :oops:
Plasman
1000 Post Forum Master!

Re: Four Years

Postby Ashes » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:14 pm

Four More Years! Four More Years! Four More Years!
W!!

I started reading Unicorn Jelly when I was still in highschool. Who knows where I'll be when Jennifer draws the last page of The Legend Of Ika Takozushi, or The Marvelous Monsters Of Nigel .... (sorry I can't remember the real title)! The only thing that's certain is I'll still be glad her comics, and this community, has been a part of my life. The end of Unicorn Jelly (not counting the epilogue) helped me deal with my grandfather's death. I've met so many wonderful and loverly people here.

GANBATTE JENNIFER! Never stop creating!
^v^
Ashes
Melon Class

Re: Four Years

Postby Tychomonger » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:06 pm

Jennifer Reitz wrote:Snik!

Congratulations, and may you continue to drop clues for future events! That way you have to deliver, and never stop drawing ^_^
Hello!
Aealacreatrananda wrote:When I envision a far far future.... I don't fuck around.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff.
--The Doctor
Tychomonger
Watermelon Graduate

Return to To Save Her