001 - Let me tell you a story

Wisdom of the Squidipus Sage

001 - Let me tell you a story

Postby Alfador » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:14 am

http://takozushi.com/Tako1.html

What if they gave a war and only one side came... on time?
Arf! *wagwagwag*
Alfador
1000 Post Forum Master!

Re: 001 - Let me tell you a story

Postby Plasman » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:57 am

Very nice!

I only just noticed the shadow effect on the top and left sides. It really sells the idea of the art being a piece of card inside the stage. :D

EDIT: I also noticed that the "label" links don't work on page 1, only the "candy" links... I hate to bring it up, since it's only a minor issue, but... :oops:
If this last post seems ridiculous, please disregard it. Thank you. ;)
________
By the way I made two level packs for Boppin' in case anyone is interested... :oops:
Plasman
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby Jennifer Diane Reitz » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:08 am

Plasman wrote: I also noticed that the "label" links don't work on page 1, only the "candy" links... I hate to bring it up, since it's only a minor issue, but... :oops:

Fixed... for now. I think it may involve uploading entire contents - of website or page, not sure - and that takes a long time. I'm not sure how I'll deal with that issue.
Jennifer Diane Reitz
'Giniko-chan'
Jennifer Diane Reitz
Creatrix

Postby Plasman » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:11 am

How have you set up the web pages for this, Jennifer? Have you got a blank template with the bicycle background, into which you drop the images? Or is it slightly more complicated than that?
If you've just got a blank template, you can just replace the old style of the menu with the new amended parts, and just save that as your base. That way you won't have to keep updating the new ones, you'll just have to edit the "back" and "fore" references.
(That's assuming I've understood the structure of the site correctly, and I'm more than likely wrong. :blush: )
If this last post seems ridiculous, please disregard it. Thank you. ;)
________
By the way I made two level packs for Boppin' in case anyone is interested... :oops:
Plasman
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby areeba » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:44 am

I was wondering who did the music in the Ika Takozushi Kamishibia story. I watched it the other day and I still have that music playing in my head. Could somebody tell me who composed this music? Kay Thanks.
areeba
Welcome, New User!

Return to The Legend Of Ika Takozushi