I return.

Postby sean canavi » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:46 pm

The only person here who probably remembers me at all is Jenny, and I'm not so sure.

The last time I was here, I was a rather immature person. I'd like to think I've changed since then, but the jury's still open on that one. Looking forward to matching wits and having laughs with you all again.
sean canavi
Welcome, New User!

Re: I return.

Postby Jennifer Diane Reitz » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:44 am

sean canavi wrote:The only person here who probably remembers me at all is Jenny, and I'm not so sure.

The last time I was here, I was a rather immature person. I'd like to think I've changed since then, but the jury's still open on that one. Looking forward to matching wits and having laughs with you all again.

Welcome back, Sean... and yes, I do remember you. I look forward to matching wits and having fun too!
Jennifer Diane Reitz
'Giniko-chan'
Jennifer Diane Reitz
Creatrix

Postby sean canavi » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:06 pm

Jennifer Diane Reitz wrote:
sean canavi wrote:The only person here who probably remembers me at all is Jenny, and I'm not so sure.

Welcome back, Sean... and yes, I do remember you. I look forward to matching wits and having fun too!

Weee! x3 I totally added you as a pal on Spore, too. Your stuff is so cool. =D
sean canavi
Welcome, New User!

Postby Monthenor » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:36 pm

I remember the name, but not the posts...
Monthenor
Apple Class

Return to Introductions