New Wanderer

Postby Kosmonauta » Wed May 20, 2009 5:05 pm

Hello.
I have just recently discovered the works of Jennifer. Thank wikipedia for that.
I was wandering around reading about conlangs, conworlds and concultures (con stands for constructed, in case not every one is as nerdish as I) and I found a link to Unicorn Jelly and Jennifer's entries in the wikipedia. Found it interesting. Read all of it, and heliotrope, and got up to date with to save her in the last... 3 days. Also read Jennifer's personal story. Jennifer, It should be obvious that you got me deeply immersed in the worlds you created. Your art, the drawing that is, is amazing. Thank you for creating it and making it accessible for those of us with internet.

So that covers how I got here... now, what can I say about myself for a proper introduction?
I am a filmmaker-wannabe, currently living in the sunny california while doing a MFA in filmaking. But I also am a comic-book-author-wannabe, and a game designer wannabe. Clearly, I want to be too much :mrgreen: I guess i can leave it at that. So, hm... Hi!
Kosmonauta
Aw, they grow up so fast!

Re: New Wanderer

Postby Coda » Wed May 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Three days? Did you SLEEP? *laughs*

Welcome! Good to meet you.
Coda
Magickal Melon 666

Postby Monocheres » Wed May 20, 2009 7:44 pm

[Makes a sweeping bow, with an elaborate flourish of his ... hand ...]

Welcome, welcome, newcomer! Con-dign con-gratuations are in order, on your con-vergence upon, and con-sequent con-tact with, our con-genial little con-clave of con-tinuously con-fabulating con-noisseurs of con-densed con-cretonized con-sciousness. Con-trive to con-scientiously con-tribute your own con-tagious con-ceptualizations, and I'm con-fident the con-sensus here will be to con-sider you a con-frere. (Don't have a con-niption if I con-jure up a con-ga line in your honor...)

[Big ear-to-ear grin...]

Oh, not to get all ominous on you now, but Beware the White Harpy... Has a taste for newbie, dontcha know...
---
(formerly known as Synetos Protos ... but Monocheres was an even cooler character)
Monocheres
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Tychomonger » Wed May 20, 2009 8:55 pm

Welcome to the forums! I hope you share some of your maybe-be ideas for films and games and comics.
Hello!
Aealacreatrananda wrote:When I envision a far far future.... I don't fuck around.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff.
--The Doctor
Tychomonger
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Plasman » Thu May 21, 2009 3:03 pm

Welcome, new visitor! :lol: We hope you get to like us all. And don;t worry if some of us seem a little odd... you get used to it after a while.

Incidentally, where is SilverFeathers? They'd normally be all over a new forumite by now... ;]
If this last post seems ridiculous, please disregard it. Thank you. ;)
________
By the way I made two level packs for Boppin' in case anyone is interested... :oops:
Plasman
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby Kosmonauta » Thu May 21, 2009 6:47 pm

Thanks for the warm welcomes.
I seem to have been spared from the white harpy (for now?), but I'm not very palatable anyway.
Be sure that I will share my little projects with you all as they come to form. I'm currently editing a webseries and as soon as it's made public, I will see if it catches the interests of anyone around. I also found a bunch of useful tools in here (on a topic full of links by Anna) and maybe that will help me with putting together a comic... *plots and plans*
Kosmonauta
Aw, they grow up so fast!

Postby Jennifer Diane Reitz » Thu May 21, 2009 7:19 pm

Happy hello, Kosmonauta!

You are welcome here!
Jennifer Diane Reitz
'Giniko-chan'
Jennifer Diane Reitz
Creatrix

Return to Introductions