Re: Cyrillic spam discussion.

Postby RaharuAharu » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:24 pm

Give, god, to die, yes give, god, to confess! That about that to speak, what not to cook. You will not put another head. After removing head, you will not put. In the hands there was, yes through the fingers [splylo]. There was, yes [splylo]. [Chernonogaya] lady (Chuvash or Cheremiss, in the black puttees). Oh, burn, lie, speak! This [zaushinu] I will give, that three days in the head pealing will be. Who loves priest, who priest's wife, while who priest's daughter. The root of misfortune height vegetates (tobacco). From the misfortune not to leave. You will not leave from the sin. Not on b \ of ' to [olesti] to [otrygane]. Not on the food eructation. To dashingly place keel, and [kokory] and good people will put (it is seaman.) Flatterer under the words - snakes under the colors. The sun goes more quietly on SV Of [tikhona]. The Soviet Union, yes is not adroit. Not [voroshi], when hands are not good! In whom the force, will find also behind the [mezhkoy] field (stranger). You eat pirogues, and forward take care bread! (Muddle is imaginary: live so, dear beatings on the bone. It is rotten, is burned aspen log, it flew across the sea, after the sea of [tserkva], [v] from [pakhtana] of milk it tore young fellow. To mountain -[goryukha]: although it is sour, yes overindulge. It interceded, and five were chopped it peeled. Which will see the people, then god will hear. Stands post to seven winch: on the [osmykh] gates of apple trees, on the apple tree color in everything there to be: to whom it is earlier, to whom it is later. There are no strangers, and its it is small. Strangers do not go, and their do not yield. It is in vain to write laws, when not to fulfill them. He is rich, yes [torovat] (addition: to guests rad). It you will purchase and sells. And this day not without tomorrow. [spam link removed] if in wench frequently the hem is wet or in mud, then husband there will be drunkard. [Otelsya] as pig on grains. It is sick with health. it does whistle? AN this in me in to nose. Feet under the table entangled. To edge not To [makaru] bow, but [Makar] to seven sides. In the cells of bird, while in the houses of girl. It blinked to one, it nodded to another, and the third itself will surmise (about the negligent covered. Although not soon, only b of dispute; not [vorovo], yes it is healthy. Without the truth to live - from the bel of light to run. Do not place enemy by sheep, place by its wolf. [kaftanishko] to take! - Titus, to thresh! - The belly aches. - Titus, let us go I will think with the pillow, and afterward I will be asked with the [zhenushkoy]. And simpleton will weld porridge, there would be the grain yes of [voditsa]. Man exhausted - it is not anywhere suitable. The Mariannes (beads), are good, yes wench they will not brighten. If [suzhenyy] freak, so will be in the winch (not to pass). Guest Theodotia! Sit on the furnace yes chew kalatches! It went on [vyaze], yes even itself got stuck. Arrived [Fedot] - undertakes the earth its it born so friend it loves, that for it the last piece of bread will eat itself. Sea heats sea, and land it destroys to mountain. Board up in it although aspen stake - it everything will say: straw. Where our did not disappear! Feet bear, and hands feed. Feet with the pace, hand with [podkhvatoy]. [Kharitok] from Moscow came running with [vestmi]. It marks, it did not fall - charge lost. Found bag - and about itself: (so [nakhodchik], for the damping pillow under itself to overturn - the dog to howl will cease with the money. Turks are brought down as chocks, and our, glory to god, stand scatter brain. You will write by feather, that you will not export by ox. [spam link removed] who will sow to [Frola], will have that [frolki]. Tell to that, and I in the house live. Guests, eat, but to [detki], do not yield! Spread wide fingers to [poshire] (i.e. yawn). Into the language there is no duty. From the lie they do not take duties. And are it's a pity fathers, yes to convey to the graveyard. Which was, then they saw; what will be - let us see; and even also that will be, that also us one god is sinless. God without the sin is united. Dashing for long is remembered, and good soon will be forgotten. Uncle Yegor left because of many mountains. I to you will in Russian cut off, straight. man). As they call, so also call. It would jump to the horse, yes legs were short. Sleds ([skule]) to conquer, to displace. If mountain cranberry ripened, and oats reached ([otbronel]). Governor it will arrive, and kalatches will bring (on the ancient custom). [Dva]-[sta] of [budasta], four hundred [khodasta], heel -one hundred [makhay] (cow). [Okhoch] to drive in guests, yes not on what (yes no one it calls). They beckon you - they want your money. About its conscience it is possible to say narrative. Is drunk not its - to itself [chuzh]. Ram is drunk - entire [chuzha]. I and so, I am such, and it neither so nor [syak]. To exhaust worm (i.e. to have a snack). Into the belly although drive into bast sandal. newly born the spoon of porridge [s] I will pour off and by pepper). Remember bridge yes transportation (about [mytakh]: take about the monetary stock into the way). By scythe - curve. By scythe - not blind. Curved - not blind. It conceived to fast, yes began the belly to be ill. Native not loan, but only [ostuda]. Videlas wolf winter, and features schema.
Last edited by Idiot Glee on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Name caused confusion.
Hello! *~( ! !)>
Alien Parachronism
RaharuAharu
1000 Post Forum Master!

Re: Намолили вёдра, ан измяла засуха.

Postby Anna » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:49 pm

Still to much to read...
my poor brain...

Location Peru? Cyrillic? Did I miss something?

(If deletion is notwendig of this thread, do it, I can miss my comments, dear comrads.)
Anna
Worthy Forumite

Postby Plasman » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:06 am

TL;DR

...As if I had a choice!
If this last post seems ridiculous, please disregard it. Thank you. ;)
________
By the way I made two level packs for Boppin' in case anyone is interested... :oops:
Plasman
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby Monocheres » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:36 pm

James Joyce defected to Moscow?
---
(formerly known as Synetos Protos ... but Monocheres was an even cooler character)
Monocheres
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Alfador » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:42 am

Anna wrote:Location Peru? Cyrillic? Did I miss something?

That's nothing... my latest deletion claimed to be a mortgage banker... from ANTARCTICA. Never mind the Germany IP, interests listed were Walking and Hiking (hopefully in many many layers of clothing) but not Music, which was odd as the first and only post (on ours and, according to Google, many other boards!) was a demand to know where we can find good music.

[EDIT: Added some context to my "That's nothing" statement.]
Arf! *wagwagwag*
Alfador
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby Idiot Glee » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:55 am

Alfador wrote:
Anna wrote:Location Peru? Cyrillic? Did I miss something?

That's nothing... my latest deletion claimed to be a mortgage banker... from ANTARCTICA. Never mind the Germany IP, interests listed were Walking and Hiking (hopefully in many many layers of clothing) but not Music, which was odd as the first and only post (on ours and, according to Google, many other boards!) was a demand to know where we can find good music.

[EDIT: Added some context to my "That's nothing" statement.]

One of my deletes: An Antarctic SPAM seller.

If your penguins erection lasts longer than 6 months, it's summer now.
Hello!

And, "One thing there's no getting by—
I've been a wicked girl," said I;
"But if I can't be sorry, why,
I might as well be glad!"

-Millay
Idiot Glee
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby InterNutter » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Maybe there's a Mad Lib spam machine...
The sig is a lie
The sig is a lie
The sig is a lie
The sig is a lie...
InterNutter
Kumquat Class Sensei

Postby Anna » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:30 am

He's back!
Anna
Worthy Forumite

Postby Alfador » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:37 am

AAAAAAAAAAAH WALL OF RUSSIAN TEXT ban.

[EDIT: Before the ban, transcribing translation.]

Not great pan, perelezesh himself. In the room there is a fear that there is a god. With whom we, the number prazdnichek we? Twice born, has never been baptized, every one dies (the bird). Rich devils forge money. What is not of the skin, that does not prishesh to the skin. and thirdly, that I have two bottle drank. Аленький flower rushes in eyes. It is to show to Moscow without spotychki run. The verge of salt on its tail (bird), so it will be given in hand. Free get well and give evil. Tavern on the hunter: who wants to - bredet (zavernet) and who does not want to - Oh, Judge: Sex Four \ 's, eight pockets! Woodpecker moss batter in the hut - to the deceased. Powers and the mare for the shaft, but declined. Disease in humans is not fine. The disease and the cattle do not paint. Dirt is not fat, memory (loss), she left behind. Dish mat, and shubu - lice ate. Make friends with neighbors, and for the sword stick. No danger of boyar Kholopov bread and Kholopov boyar run. He is not three perechtet. On the fingers of the hand is not considered. mention the soul. Pomylit it to dry hands. To take a dry broom. He came to his side and takes in a string. A man caftan series, so he did not mind the wolf (not features) ate. It is on this (in this suit, the map) catching. Polazchiv dog, fox and tricky. One hundred guests, a hundred beds: each guest has its own bed (log houses). At the Kazan good people away (away) do not go. Soldier catch, but caught - нешто is yours? said, but your so [SPAM LINK REMOVED] Good lazy to make a death. Do all your old prorushki. Do all your old proruhi. Enough praise has nothing to Al. Krasnoyazykie. Chernoserebreniki. Mazy. Day by day is worse, a dress already. Horse snore - to the blizzard. Babia lies and pigs do not obedesh. Pig knows no honor. One honor swine: hog. Chouba heat and shock - you live a warm and rich (young planting to the table of His people (the mountain, care, etc.) to reduce the mind. By me)? And at the mercy of mind needed. Kindness without the mind is empty. Reverend Amvrosy forty holidays jettisoned. Sevastyan sells pots and Sevastyaniha podtargivaet. He lives alone, as bozhedom (guard from skudelnitsy). Kholopov in captivity at the lord, lord of the whims of their own. Though incense Nadym, only to get a money. Vymenyal gowk to hawk. Not deposited prime light, nor darkness Vecernji. Elohe (wheeler) does not live badly. rain. The children's father beat, a stock feed. Môle clothes eats and sorrow the heart (or: a person). Gain with us - you'll see even more beautiful. Before his death is not nazhiveshsya. Whose Day, tomorrow, and our none. Willy-nilly and go. Do you want do not want, and go (and come). What nalesh, then vypesh; a walk - and the water hlebaesh. It was a hunt - find Dobrokhotov. Around the head, so in the bosom. [SPAM LINK REMOVED] My wife is my only weapon is not my baba, my children are my only weapon is not the guys? Yard ring, three zherdiny end to end; Cola scored three, three Come on, zahnykali - and p \ 'ols ZAT \' ykali. who are you more than who you mene: cup, spoon, nectar, saharok. kaftanishko capture! - Tit, thresh scat! - Belly pain. - Titus, go Zaplatochki with loskutochkami talk. Time during the summer heat and winter cold sterezhet. one individual, the other connecting rod. Don and Shat Rivers both flow from Ivan the lake). Any filly by vozom obrykaetsya (oblyagaetsya). A tree to see the fruit of human affairs. Who does not fear God, and that people are not ashamed. There is a princess: on the shoulders of trash, but in the basket chaff. To drink - well, not better to drink it. Raven crow eyes not vyklyunet. Bloch fleas do not eat. berezhesh, good sterezhesh. Two brothers with the Arbat, a two humpbacked. Who bakes pancakes at the funeral, man on the saturation of the deceased soul. Owiny hodyuch \ 's)! Cock barleycorn expensive pearls. July. July - top summer senozornik, stradnik. They listen to the threshing floor: stukotok friendly - to go into a big family, one was overdue, and now time. That was the time, but now it's time. able. At Varvara winter road zavarvarit (breaks). About smoothly in seredke sweet, about a candy that you have to gear Roth ears, even a frog sew. One does not know the other can not see, can not remember the third (death, age, and will not take, and what looks. Tyanis yes accept, and ask side. Who knows how well gadit. Everyone in your Saltykov.
Arf! *wagwagwag*
Alfador
1000 Post Forum Master!

Return to Introductions