Floating In Upon the Breeze

Postby Ωmega » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:20 am

I'd like to say that I came back on this forum because I needed some stimulating conversation, but I can't. The reason I have decided to re-introduce myself is, however, because I saw this site slowly dying from activity deprivation. While I, myself, might not actually be the catalyst of some sort of forum-wide rebirth, hopefully I can do my part in kicking some life back into this place. The topics discussed here over the years were wide and varied, many of which greatly appealed to my sense of intellect, and I would not like to see that go away.

So. I think I have succeeded in creating a mature and concise reintroduction topic- I am Ωmega, and I am here to affect change. Somehow. :D
Ωmega
Welcome, New User!

Re: Floating In Upon the Breeze

Postby Ashes » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:11 am

There's not enough active members. If we had 100 people here instead of 10 then it would be easier to create topics which can compel enough people to reply. If you can think of something to help that problem, that'd be great.
Ashes
Melon Class

Postby Ωmega » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:36 pm

It's not like I have some miracle answer- I just saw the state of the site and decided to do something about it, even if that something won't really amount to anything because of the scale on which it is (small, if you hadn't noticed). One more active member couldn't hurt, right?
Ωmega
Welcome, New User!

Postby Anna » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:21 pm

Well you're a member since 2008, and that's your third post. :wink: :mrgreen:
Allright Omega, (last of the greece alphabet), make Alpha, start on!
^v^
Anna
Worthy Forumite

Postby Insand » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Hi Omega, or Happy Hello in the local vernacular !
I joined, then realised I'd bore the crystals outta all by blahing about J's work when it had probably all been said. Oh well. Late to the party, forgot to bring wine. (Whine).
Just curious - what first connected you to this world ?
In unity, survival !
Insand
Our New Friend

Postby Plasman » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:39 am

Hey, Omega!

It's nice to see you trying to breathe life into the forum, but, unfortunately, until Jennifer gets rid of her artist's block, traffic will probably stay low. :( (Sorry Jen. Hope you get back on the horse soon!)

On the other hand, there's no real reason why we couldn't all just talk about other stuff... it's just that the comics provided a good starting point, is all. Once the presses start up again, things ought to pick up.

In the meantime, I guess all we can do is pop in occasionally with interesting trivia (why hello, Anna!) and try to keep things worthwhile! :idea:
If this last post seems ridiculous, please disregard it. Thank you. ;)
________
By the way I made two level packs for Boppin' in case anyone is interested... :oops:
Plasman
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby Mitsukara » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:44 am

I support this sentiment! The UJ forums are a great place indeed, and the more good, kind, smart people we have hanging around and talking about something or other, the better, I think. The forums, like their creatrix, tend to come and go a bit like the tide fading in and out, but it's pretty awesome when the tide's all the way in.

Welcome back, Omega! I hope you enjoy your stay and succeed in your quest to increase the forum's liveliness! :)
Hello! ^^
AKA: Mittens (also Milly) ~My deviantart page~ Regularly updating lately! Yay!

"You know, I’m really glad I don’t use my butt for anything except sex." ~ Amaranth the field nymph, Tales of MU
^ I wish this is how butts worked. Alas.
Mitsukara
Melon Class

Location: My spaceship (which is totally not just a cardboard box I wrote "spaceship" on)

Return to Introductions