Hi-Hi again!

Postby Podkayne » Wed May 14, 2008 5:14 pm

I 'spose this does work. Hi, y'all.

I'm interested in Jenny's work.

Not much else to say. I like anime and manga and stuff like that.

It's a little confusing. The forum, I mean.
"Alice laughed. 'There's no use trying,' she said. 'One can't believe impossible things.' 'I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen. 'When I was your age, I always did it half an hour a day. Why, sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Podkayne
Welcome, New User!

Re: Hi-Hi again!

Postby Alikat » Wed May 14, 2008 5:35 pm

So, from Mars, huh?
Alikat
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Jennifer Diane Reitz » Thu May 15, 2008 2:15 am

Welcome, Podkayne!

Really neat online handle, I must say. Podkayne of Mars, by Robert A. Heinlein, was one of my favorite science fiction books, one I read every year for over a decade. I always loved the name 'Podkayne'. She was a great character ...though I cannot say I liked the ending of the book. In point of fact, I rather hated the ending. Heinlein's young adult books were always too damn dark... he always had to have some main likable character that died. It was like having an Aerith Gainsbourough in every damn novel. After a bit, it really started to chafe me.

I hope you will like the forum. I am sorry if it is confusing... I know it is a little...elaborate... but I really wanted to give it a unique and warm style. I hope it is not too much.

Anyway, welcome.
Jennifer Diane Reitz
'Giniko-chan'
Jennifer Diane Reitz
Creatrix

Postby RaharuAharu » Thu May 15, 2008 9:59 am

Don't feel bad Jennifer.

I have liked Many many Heinlein books, but I have almost never liked how he ended any of them.
Hello! *~( ! !)>
Alien Parachronism
RaharuAharu
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby Podkayne » Thu May 15, 2008 3:13 pm

I never really read that book. My roommate has it though. It was on top of the pile and I liked the name.

I mostly like movies and comics and stuff.

I don't like bad endings.
"Alice laughed. 'There's no use trying,' she said. 'One can't believe impossible things.' 'I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen. 'When I was your age, I always did it half an hour a day. Why, sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Podkayne
Welcome, New User!

Postby RickeyJJ884 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:39 am

We've enjoyed Many several Heinlein guides, although We've hardly ever enjoyed the way he or she was over some of these.

http://www.win-on-slots.com/
RickeyJJ884
Welcome, New User!

Return to Introductions