Chick-fil-A BLATANT STYLE RIT QUIK!

Postby Shivers » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Hella sup. Chick-fil-a be having a contest tommorow. For its grand opening its having a blatant contest right QUIK. Tommorow aty 6:30 AM they are opening up and the first 100 persons to arrive will be given a number. Once they get thier number they have to wait there in the store or on the parking lot untill 6:30 AM the next day, 24 hour style! The 100 people who win, GET BLATANT FREE FOOD FROM CHIK-FIL-A FOR ONE WHOLE BALLIN YEAR FOOOl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE
WHOLE
BLATANT

YEARRRRRRRR

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I will win this contest! I am showing up there first thing in the morning at Six 30 am FOOL!
Also I heard rumors that even if u get there and ur like, number 130 or something foolish, I heard that hella men be giving up before the 24 hours is up and leave, and when someone leaves u go up in ur number, so u could be number 130, then men leave, then ur number 100 and get FREE FOOD FOR A YEAR FOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I will be buying hella food such as, Spicy Chicken Sandwhich, Soup and Salad Hearty breast of chicken soup and side salad, Chick-fil- Chargrilled Chicken Sandwhich, Cheese Biscuits, nuiggets and tenders, Cool wrap (cesar or spicy or chagrilled, and things of that nature and various others.

I WILL WIN THE CONTEST, AND I WILL BE BIG BALLIN FOOL! '
YOU CANT STOP ME!

Shivers
Kumquat Class

Re: Chick-fil-A BLATANT STYLE RIT QUIK!

Postby RaharuAharu » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:19 am

NOPE.png

They are an antigay group, who actively donates to antigay groups.

Their chicken is dirty.
Hello! *~( ! !)>
Alien Parachronism
RaharuAharu
1000 Post Forum Master!

Re: Chick-fil-A BLATANT STYLE RIT QUIK!

Postby Shivers » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:34 am

RaharuAharu wrote:NOPE.png

They are an antigay group, who actively donates to antigay groups.

Their chicken is dirty.

hmm. i didnt know that back when i made this thread. during the 24 hour camping there i did see a homosexual male there. i was standing around and saw him from behind, he had on tight butt pants i noticed and shaggy hair, but then i saw his face and heard his voice as he spoke to someone. i quickly looked away. they didnt disqualify him or place him on a cross.

regardless, fast food chains shouldnt try to be so poltical in the first place. im not going to boycott them or vandalise the place over it now that, I IS WON 52 COUPONSSSSSS FOR FREE FOOD WOOOOOOOOO, BLATANT STYLE RIT QUIK!
Shivers
Kumquat Class

Return to Generic All-Purpose Forum