Things customers Say

Postby Shivers » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Okay so obviously everyone has crazy stories from crazy people at their crazy work. We already have a thread like this for co-workers, so fuck it, let's do this.

I take notes on what events happen at my work. Here's one from today:

7/23, 7:50 PM
Two white trash girls in their late 20's attempt to buy 9 Black and Mild cigars and 5 packs of Blunt Wraps with an E.B.T. Card (food stamps). I tell them that we can not accept E.B.T. cards, and she angrily yells out "I worked for this money. I had a child." I retell her that we can't accept it, even if she does have a child. She sighs extremely loudly, pulls out of roll of 50 dollar bills, and pays using one of those.

7/22 6:48 PM
Girl tried to buy alcohol, looked about 12 years old. Had no I.D., so I didn't sell her any. She got all mad and bought condoms instead.

7/22, 7:06 PM
Mom and two daughters (5-6 years old) come in, see group of black guys in their early 20's dressed all gangsta. One little girl asks "Mommy, why are they wearing their pants around their knees?" The mother replies "Well, sweety, you know how some girls color their hair, or carry cute purses? Well, boys do that."

7/21, 10:58 AM
Short guy w/curly hair enters store w/cig behind his ear. He thought he had put it out. He didn't. Hair briefly catches on fire. He then buys another pack of cigs, after putting hair out.

7/21, 11:28 AM
Woman in mid 40's comes in, wearing a dress with no underwear, able to see everything. She gets into a van filled with little black boys who look between the ages of 8-12 years old.

7/21, 11:48 AM
Sold cigs to a young woman, 22 years old, who was obviously 7-9 months pregnant.

I will most likely update this every time I work, I had a bunch of other slips of paper with short stories on them, but I tossed them. Okay guys, share your stories with me so I feel like I am not the only one who deals with nothing but crazy people.
Shivers
Kumquat Class

Re: Things customers Say

Postby Coda » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:26 am

http://notalwaysright.com/ is a big repository of a lot of things like this. Sometimes I really have to wonder about the average intelligence level of humanity.
Coda
Magickal Melon 666

Re: Things customers Say

Postby Wizard CaT » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:46 pm

Shivers wrote:7/22, 7:06 PM
Mom and two daughters (5-6 years old) come in, see group of black guys in their early 20's dressed all gangsta. One little girl asks "Mommy, why are they wearing their pants around their knees?" The mother replies "Well, sweety, you know how some girls color their hair, or carry cute purses? Well, boys do that."

I dunno, she has a point with that one. #_@ urbs#1
~Only in silence the word, only in dark the light, only in dying life: bright the hawk's flight on the empty sky.~ The Creation of Éa
Damn you Clemson University, you deleted the 'sploding Kay that Etherwings uploaded eons ago!
Wizard CaT
Watermelon Graduate

Return to Generic All-Purpose Forum