GEORGE ZIMMERMAN NEEDS TO BE ARRESTEDDDD

Postby Shivers » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:04 pm

HE MURDERED A BLACK MAN BECAUSE HE IS RACIST AND HE NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED AND SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FIRST DEGREE MURDER AND EXECUTED BY LETHAL INJECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN HE IS A MURDERERRRRRR

THIS MAN IS A MONSTER AND HE NEEDS TO PAY!!!!!!!!!!! JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON MARTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARREST THIS MONSTER RIGHT NOW
Shivers
Kumquat Class

Re: GEORGE ZIMMERMAN NEEDS TO BE ARRESTEDDDD

Postby SvZurich » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:28 am

Charged yesterday with 2nd Degree Murder. Maybe we will finally see justice.
SvZurich
Aw, they grow up so fast!

Postby Shivers » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:20 pm

I am praying to the Lord that George Zimmerman is not allowed out on bail tommorow and remains in custody. The person he murdered is dead, why should he be rewarded with bail and released? He belongs behind bars, letting him out on bail would be a grave injustice and a slap in the face to the victim's family.
Shivers
Kumquat Class

Postby Coda » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:20 am

If we are to believe that everyone has the right to be considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, then Zimmerman has the right to bail -- although given his previous disappearing act I wouldn't be surprised if the prosecutor calls him a flight risk and recommends keeping him in jail as a protective measure.
Coda
Magickal Melon 666

Postby Tychomonger » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:17 am

He's also a risk to the community since he shot and killed someone who was living there.
Hello!
Aealacreatrananda wrote:When I envision a far far future.... I don't fuck around.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff.
--The Doctor
Tychomonger
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Coda » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:42 am

You're not allowed to use the allegation of the crime being tried when requesting denial of bond. On the other hand, he is at risk FROM the community because so many people want to lynch him because of the publicity.

I think Zimmerman is guilty. But I also think that if we're going to be any better than him, we have to let the law work. He took the law into his own hands. Let's not let anyone repeat that.
Coda
Magickal Melon 666

Postby Shivers » Tue May 01, 2012 10:28 am

I JUST FOUND A PIC OF GEORGE ZIMMERMANS WIFE!

LOOK AT THIS PIC!

LOOK AT THAT FACE! THAT IS THE FACE OF A WOMAN WHO MARRIED A COLD BLOODED MURDERER!!!!!!

SHAME ON HER!!!!! SHAME ON HERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shivers
Kumquat Class

Postby Wic » Mon May 28, 2012 8:23 am

The sarcasm is so thick you can carve it with a knife.
It's that my homunculus inside my head doesn't even try to understand the outside world. He thinks it's a video game and smashes the buttons at random to find the key where you shoot the lasers.
Wic
Apple Class

Postby Shivers » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Pretty sure there was no sarcasm when she was arrested for FELONY PURGERY for lying under oath for George ZImmerman. His credibillity has now been completly destroyed. Cant beleive a word he says after he and his wife lied at his bond hearing about money. Thats why he was arrested again after getting bond early june. Im praying to god he does not get out during his next bond hearing next week.
Shivers
Kumquat Class

Postby Shivers » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:36 pm

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN USED TO BE A BULLY, NOW HE HAS GRADUATED TO COLD BLOOD KILLER MURDERER!

If some kid made fun of u at school, then pulled out a pistol and start killing black people, would u not assume prison is where he belongs?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerm ... -uzNZhdLs0

this news article proves george zimmerman is a bully, makes fun of people.

first they make fun of people, then they murder people.

Prison was invented for a reason. Place George Zimmerman inside of one.
Shivers
Kumquat Class

Postby Shivers » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:01 pm

Accidental phone call
One of those telemarketers who call people who u usually hang up on called my home phone today and I awnsered. She said something about selling me something, then I just simply started telling her about George Zimmerman. A telemarketer I was telling her George Zimmerman is murdering black people. And i said he needs to be sentenced to life. and she said, Oh okay thats cool. Then I hung up.
Shivers
Kumquat Class

Postby RaharuAharu » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:10 am

Shivers wrote:Accidental phone call
One of those telemarketers who call people who u usually hang up on called my home phone today and I awnsered. She said something about selling me something, then I just simply started telling her about George Zimmerman. A telemarketer I was telling her George Zimmerman is murdering black people. And i said he needs to be sentenced to life. and she said, Oh okay thats cool. Then I hung up.

Shivers, go be you some place else.
Hello! *~( ! !)>
Alien Parachronism
RaharuAharu
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby Shivers » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:40 pm

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IS A CHILD RAPIST ON TOP OF BEING A COLD BLOODED MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/17/us/ge ... .html?_r=1
Shivers
Kumquat Class

Postby Coda » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm

Hmm. I'm honestly not sure I believe this. It's a pretty big accusation, to be sure, but after this much time, and in light of Zimmerman's current infamy, it's incredibly difficult to tell whether this is legitimate or someone grabbing for attention. People bring up all sorts of false accusations if they think they can get away with it.

Justice only works if the system protects people from being punished for crimes they didn't commit, and THAT requires evaluating every charge individually, on a case-by-case basis. At this point there's no grounds to say anything more than "Zimmerman is accused of molesting a girl" -- there's currently no evidence beyond the testimony of one person that he actually DID it.
Coda
Magickal Melon 666

Postby Shivers » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:20 pm

if someone is evil enoug to murder a black kid in cold blood, its not really that much of a stretch to think he would rape children.
Shivers
Kumquat Class

Postby RaharuAharu » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:00 am

Shivers wrote:if someone is evil enoug to murder a black kid in cold blood, its not really that much of a stretch to think he would rape children.

You sound tired Shivers.

zzz
Hello! *~( ! !)>
Alien Parachronism
RaharuAharu
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby Coda » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Shivers wrote:if someone is evil enoug to murder a black kid in cold blood, its not really that much of a stretch to think he would rape children.

Yes.

Yes it is.

Very few people play "Evil Bingo" -- that is, it's pretty rare to commit a variety of crimes just for the sake of doing something evil. Repeat criminals have a tendency to stick to a consistent cluster of offenses, rarely committing other crimes unless it happens in the course of their main activities. In this case, Zimmerman's MO is, apparently, one of bigotry, prejudice, and possibly power-tripping. Murder would normally be outside of his usual practice, but the situation presented itself in a way that killing Martin fit into his way of thinking.

But ONLY looking at the Martin killing provides no evidence to suggest that Zimmerman would commit rape or molestation. Bigotry and sex crimes aren't related; the relationship between murder and sex crimes usually goes the other way (that is, a rapist might commit murder, but a murderer doesn't often commit rape). Power-tripping and sex crimes ARE related but there's not enough evidence to jump to any conclusions.
Coda
Magickal Melon 666

Return to Generic All-Purpose Forum