Flour worse then murder

Postby Shivers » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:21 am

We live in a country where it is a more serious crime to throw flour on a rich woman, than it is to murder a young black child in cold blood.

The woman who threw a small amount of flour on Kim Kardashin, has been placed into custody. George Zimmerman the racist white-hispanic who shot a black child to death, has not yet been arrested.

Why is flour a more serious crime in the USA then murder in cold blood
Shivers
Kumquat Class

Re: Flour worse then murder

Postby Anna » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:29 am

Shivers wrote:... Why is flour a more serious crime in the USA then murder in cold blood

Maybe as german I can explain it to you, - throwing flour enriches the air with fine dust, - if there is just a little electric spark, a small fire like from a cigarette, it is very possible to create a life-threatening dust explosion.
So the police, the officials had to act quickly.
To handle a gun is not that dangerous, you can asume that owners of a gun are responsibly people, So you can shoot a bullet only in limited time windows, one bullet per second, two or three for trained guys, That's a lot less stuff than an enormously dust cloud of flour.
Anna
Worthy Forumite

Postby Coda » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:23 am

Actually, Anna, that wasn't why the arrest was made. The arrest was made because it was assault, and it was committed in full sight of witnesses, so there was no reason to hesitate on the arrest.

Meanwhile the Zimmerman case happened at night with no eyewitnesses (only people who overheard it) and just enough doubt to hesitate on making an arrest.

It's not a comparison of which crime is worse than which other crime, and Shivers's statement is very emotionally charged. They're separate cases, being handled by separate groups, in separate jurisdictions, and they cannot be compared apples-to-apples. The Zimmerman case has become very emotionally and politically charged due to allegations of corruption, but arrests must not be made on emotional and political arguments -- they must be made according to the law, and cuffing Zimmerman just because of an uproar on the Internet would be wrong. What if I got ten thousand people to say that Shivers was a criminal and should be arrested? Would that make it right?
Coda
Magickal Melon 666

Postby Anna » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:11 pm

As "humorless" German it seems I've got also problems to submit my limited sense of irony...

Different cultures, different rules, I don't forget that.
But I still can not understand how it did happened some years ago that a little boy was get into prison because he did help his smaller little sister to make pee...
Well, maybe if you're looking very thorougly to my country, maybe you can find something similar.
Oh yes, - an old lady had to pay hundreds of euro because she downloaded music, illegal, - one small problem, she doesn't have a computer or something similar, doesn't matter, she had to pay.
Sometimes I really hope that 2012 will be indeed the end of all.
Judge yourself if this was irony or not...
Maybe it was sarcastic.
Anna
Worthy Forumite

Postby Coda » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:19 pm

Ehehe. Honestly I should have realized that. ^^() My coworkers are German so I really should have picked up on that sense of humor by now.
Coda
Magickal Melon 666

Postby Shivers » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Anna wrote:
Shivers wrote:... Why is flour a more serious crime in the USA then murder in cold blood

Maybe as german I can explain it to you, - throwing flour enriches the air with fine dust, - if there is just a little electric spark, a small fire like from a cigarette, it is very possible to create a life-threatening dust explosion.
So the police, the officials had to act quickly.

I have no idea what your talking about. Shooting someone in the chest making them die is a lot more of a life threateningly dangerous act then flour being in the air. How often are building being blown up useing flour? never.

Anna wrote:To handle a gun is not that dangerous, you can asume that owners of a gun are responsibly people

Murdering a person with a gun in cold blood does not make someone a responsible gun owner. It makes them the opposite. It makes them a unresponsible person who likes to pull out guns and shoot people when they have no reason to be shooting people.
Shivers
Kumquat Class

Postby Anna » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Ok, ok, I'll give up
I will look around here in my town if there some courses for learning irony without any iron.

And "responsible people", isn't that what the NRA always says?
Hm, there was a SciFi Writer, doesn't know if it was Heinlein or Anderson, who said/wrote "a society with guns is a friendly society." ...
Indeed, smile before you shoot, then it doesn't hurt so much.
No irony this time, that was sarcastic.
Smile to everyone, because they all have a gun, - that's a society of Arschlöcher.
Who feels at home now?

a german web article...
http://www.freitag.de/politik/1214-frei ... n-schie-en
use the google translator...
Anna
Worthy Forumite

Postby Shivers » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:59 pm

THAT GOD DAMN FUCKING GRAND JURY IS SO MOTHER FUCKING RACIST ASS HONEKY WHITE RICH PEOPLEEEEEEEEE

THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO HAVE A GRAND JURY ON APRIL 10 TO HAVE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN ARRESTED, BUT THAT FUCKING RACIST RICH WHITE PEOPLE FUCJKING THREW A MONKEY WRENCH INTO THE SYSTEM AND FUCKED IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its only april 9TH BUT THEY ARE SAYING THEY ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE A GRAND JURY NOWWWWWW

THAT SPECIAL PROSECUTOR IS A FUCKING RICH RACIST NO BALLS BITCH PUSSY WHO HAS NO BACK BONE AND IS BOWING DOWN TO THE RICH RACIST MOTHER FUCKERRRRRRRS!!!!!!!!!!

We have been waiting a fucking month for this grandy jury and at the last minute they shove their fingers into their ears and start yelling la la la la la im not listenign to ur people im not going to do my job and its ridiculous why are people so hell bent on trying to prevent justice who is paying all these people
Shivers
Kumquat Class

Return to Generic All-Purpose Forum