nick and mick

Postby Shivers » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:59 pm

The year was 1999.
nick was ur typical louisnanna guy, chugging old crow and watch hln on the tube, when suddenly three black men burst through his front door. One of them fires a shot directly into his tv, it explodes into a massive inferno fire. The second black man leaps and dives across the room, tackleing nick, knocking over the chair.

nick does a quick haymaker knocking the color off. The third color does a barrel and fires a shot directly in nicks penis. 45 year old recently released from prison mick comes running down the steps, double barrel shot gun in hand. Hes blasts the first color in the back of the head. Heavily bleeding nick does a cartwheel and grabs the dead colors gun and blasts the second color in the head. The third color runs outside. nick nick gives chase, the color reaches the street right before he is shot in the back of the head by nick.

The police quickly arrive and handcuff nick. He is charged with First degree manslaughter because he shot the colored after he had already left nicks property and was on the street running away. nick is give 6 years in prison, no parole.

But then nick wins an appeal for a new trial. he is released on 1 million dollars bail as he awaits his second trial. he arrives home after being in up state new york prison. He looks at the calendar, April 18th, 1999. He walks inside his house and sits down.
"How was prison?" Mick says. It startles nick and he grabs mick and throws him over his head hurrling him across the room. His head smashes into the wall, makeing a huge hole.

"Sorry about that man, you starttled me. I thought i was back in prison and u were trying to shank me for a second." nick says. Clearly on edge.

"Its all right man, I know the feeling." mick responds.

they then buy a new tv. nick and Mick are sitting watching television in the living room. The huge hole in the wall from micks head glareing at them.

"SPECIAL NEWS BULLETION!!!! CRAZED MEXICAN MAN SHOOTS 20 BLACK PEOPLE TO DEATH, KKK POLICE REFUSE TO ARREST HIM HOWEVER BECAUSE THEY HATE BLACKS!"

"Whoa what??" Mick says, hella confuse.

Nick grabs his 44. magnum and starts loading it and says, "its time to track down pablo."
Shivers
Kumquat Class

Return to Generic All-Purpose Forum