Hurricane Sandy - How is everybody?

Postby Plasman » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:59 am

How is everybody? I've heard all about the huge storm that's been sweeping across the eastern coast of North America, and what we've been hearing about it has been damn terrifying.

Since this is one of the few places in which I'll be able to ask this question (I don't really know that many people in the US) I figured I may as well see how anyone who might live in the affected area how they are doing. I really hope that none of the forumites have been caught up in all the drama.

If you got any interesting news or links, share them here too. :|

...Also, sorry for being away for so long. I'd actually forgotten my password. :oops:
If this last post seems ridiculous, please disregard it. Thank you. ;)
________
By the way I made two level packs for Boppin' in case anyone is interested... :oops:
Plasman
1000 Post Forum Master!

Re: Hurricane Sandy - How is everybody?

Postby draque » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:17 am

Still no power/water/heat here... and I'm in Ohio. Seriously. All the smaller trees around my place were either knocked over or torn up outright, and stuff is smashed everywhere. I live on the lake, where wind tends to be stronger, but it's still unreal that a hurricane like that could reach the midwest. They say that we'll get utilities back either tomorrow or the day after, which I'm really hoping... : \
draque
Watermelon Graduate

Postby mwchase » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Over here by the coast of Massachusetts, it was really rainy and windy for a day, and then it was basically all right. I mean, there was a thunderstorm the next night, but it didn't do much around here. I understand it was much worse to the south.
GENERATION -9+i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.

"the worlds of our imagination have really confusing rail service."
mwchase
Kumquat Class Sensei

Postby serwusek » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:28 am

is good that this was few year ago
serwusek
Welcome, New User!

Return to Generic All-Purpose Forum