Hot Topic

Where you can suggest changes to the Unicorn Jelly Forums.

Re: Hot Topic

Postby Jennifer Diane Reitz » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:11 am

As far as I can find, the only thing I can alter in this regard is 'Topic Popular Posted To'. I am not entirely certain what this actually means, and I can't find any documentation about it. I originally used the hot jumping Uni image for both 'Topic Popular' and this.

I have just changed the 'Topic Popular Posted To' image to a static golden-red image of uni.

I need you all to tell me if this works for you, or if it just makes the jumping Uni vanish altogether and thus be useless or whatever.

In short, does this change fix things?
Jennifer Diane Reitz
'Giniko-chan'
Jennifer Diane Reitz
Creatrix

Re: Hot Topic

Postby Wizard CaT » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:54 pm

Jennifer Diane Reitz wrote:As far as I can find, the only thing I can alter in this regard is 'Topic Popular Posted To'. I am not entirely certain what this actually means, and I can't find any documentation about it. I originally used the hot jumping Uni image for both 'Topic Popular' and this.

I have just changed the 'Topic Popular Posted To' image to a static golden-red image of uni.

I need you all to tell me if this works for you, or if it just makes the jumping Uni vanish altogether and thus be useless or whatever.

In short, does this change fix things?

I notice now there is the normal sunglasses Uni and with him off, a orange Uni (not sure, seemed like no new posts" and the jumping uni.
~Only in silence the word, only in dark the light, only in dying life: bright the hawk's flight on the empty sky.~ The Creation of Éa
Damn you Clemson University, you deleted the 'sploding Kay that Etherwings uploaded eons ago!
Wizard CaT
Watermelon Graduate

Previous

Return to Forum Suggestions