Pages Unbound

The illustrated novel by Sandi and Jennifer

Pages Unbound

Postby Tychomonger » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:13 am

Alexandra Erin, author extraordinaire, has a website dedicated to the linking and user rating of web fiction (yes, it is as ill defined as web comic is). It is called Pages Unbound. Perhaps you'd like to submit The Ishtar Crisis there? It would probably bring in some new readers.
Hello!
Aealacreatrananda wrote:When I envision a far far future.... I don't fuck around.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff.
--The Doctor
Tychomonger
Watermelon Graduate

Re: Pages Unbound

Postby Jennifer Diane Reitz » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:10 am

Tychomonger wrote:Alexandra Erin, author extraordinaire, has a website dedicated to the linking and user rating of web fiction (yes, it is as ill defined as web comic is). It is called Pages Unbound. Perhaps you'd like to submit The Ishtar Crisis there? It would probably bring in some new readers.

This is wonderful, Tychomonger!

Thank you! W!!
Jennifer Diane Reitz
'Giniko-chan'
Jennifer Diane Reitz
Creatrix

Re: Pages Unbound

Postby Tychomonger » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:11 am

It has been added! And Alexandra Erin was sufficiently excited by it to write a blog post about it!

Oh neat, I see you added Urban Gorillas too. I never did get around to reading that. *has too much on his reading platter at the moment*
Hello!
Aealacreatrananda wrote:When I envision a far far future.... I don't fuck around.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff.
--The Doctor
Tychomonger
Watermelon Graduate

Return to The Ishtar Crisis