What the swirl is up at FiMFic?

Equestria is an emerging pocket sub-cosmos located off the western coast of the Americas. Its magical energies are fatal to humans, and human nature is fatal to both Equestria and the earth as a whole. In the seven years available, the only solution is the total ponification, by any means, of the entire human species. My Little Pony done as Hard Core Science Fiction!

What the swirl is up at FiMFic?

Postby Zontargs » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:53 am

Hi, Chat!

Since sending you a PM over there would seem to be pointless, what the hay is going on? The current scuttlebutt is that someone accused you of sock-puppeting for upvotes, which got you banned. I have no idea what's actually going on here. Is this a temp-ban, or what?

We miss you already! *hugs*
Zontargs
Welcome, New User!

Re: What the swirl is up at FiMFic?

Postby Dafaddah » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:44 am

Hello Chat,

Just letting you know that your friends are wondering how you are doing, we haven't lost faith in you, and that we'd love to hear from you. Chin up, kiddo!

Dafaddah
Dafaddah
Welcome, New User!

Postby Coda » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Add one more to the show of support. :)
Coda
Magickal Melon 666

Postby Wic » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:10 pm

Oh my, I have missed some juicy drama.

Looks like fiction side of the fandom has more butthurt than the art side of fandom.
It's that my homunculus inside my head doesn't even try to understand the outside world. He thinks it's a video game and smashes the buttons at random to find the key where you shoot the lasers.
Wic
Apple Class

Return to The Conversion Bureau