Almost introduced my therpist to PDH

Can a lowly neoplastic doll save the universe?

Almost introduced my therpist to PDH

Postby overblue » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:09 pm

...but he stopped reading after the first few pages, because I didn't tell him much about it. I think he thought it was about sex, because Heliotrope is a sex doll. He said he didn't like it and he didn't even seem to totally read the pages he looked at. Next time I go to him I think I should tell him it is a science fiction story about a plastic doll that saves the universe. I should have explained things to him, but I didn't want to give away the story. I mentioned the titles of Unicorn Jelly and To Save Her before he looked at PDH as well.
overblue
Ready For Fruit School

Re: Almost introduced my therpist to PDH

Postby meatwhichdreams » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:54 am

You'd think a therapist would be more open minded!

Keep spreading the Jenniverse love, someday someone will get it. You always run the risk of people who'll just dabble in the stories and then stop having decided you're a Mad Grade Weirdo, though, but such is THE PRICE OF ART. I swear, there's proto-fans out there! They just don't know yet, mwaoahahahaha.... :mrgreen:
meatwhichdreams
Grape Class

Postby Wic » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:10 am

Maybe he was a Freudian psychoanalysist.
It's that my homunculus inside my head doesn't even try to understand the outside world. He thinks it's a video game and smashes the buttons at random to find the key where you shoot the lasers.
Wic
Apple Class

Postby Mitsukara » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:39 pm

meatwhichdreams wrote:That post up there ^

Hey, I was raised in a small town in Texas to be a good Christian boy, so anything's possible. ^.^
Hello! ^^
AKA: Mittens (also Milly) ~My deviantart page~ Regularly updating lately! Yay!

"You know, I’m really glad I don’t use my butt for anything except sex." ~ Amaranth the field nymph, Tales of MU
^ I wish this is how butts worked. Alas.
Mitsukara
Melon Class

Location: My spaceship (which is totally not just a cardboard box I wrote "spaceship" on)

Postby Pharmakeus Ubik » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:03 pm

Many overcome their horrific past with friends and perseverance.

Mitsukara wrote:Hey, I was raised in a small town in Texas to be a good Christian boy, so anything's possible. ^.^
A man without god is just like a fish, without a bycicle
Pharmakeus Ubik
Kumquat Class

Location: Crossing the land of Bjornsstrand, the land of dark forces, on the way to North Malden.

Postby Alikat » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:59 pm

And now you're turning Japanese you're really turning Japanese I really think so!
Do-de-do DOO DOO do-do!
Alikat
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Pharmakeus Ubik » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:16 pm

I didn't think of it initially, but what does your therpist do for you? I looked it up and all I could find was THERP = Technique for Human Error Rate Prediction.
Pharmakeus Ubik
Kumquat Class

Location: Crossing the land of Bjornsstrand, the land of dark forces, on the way to North Malden.

Postby Alikat » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:49 pm

I think therapy is bad because it can only be administered by The Rapist. I have been working hard in my lab (some call it a bathroom, for those visionless ones I reserve much scorn), and have developed an alternative to therapy that I call the Mind-Aid. I made it out of band-aids and high-quality seedless marijuana. Initial tests have been very encouraging!
Alikat
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Pharmakeus Ubik » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:34 pm

Your THERP index will be evaluated tomorrow, and will depend heavily on how many spiders have taken up residence in your coffee maker. I look forward to the results of your experiments.

Alikat wrote:I think therapy is bad because it can only be administered by The Rapist. I have been working hard in my lab (some call it a bathroom, for those visionless ones I reserve much scorn), and have developed an alternative to therapy that I call the Mind-Aid. I made it out of band-aids and high-quality seedless marijuana. Initial tests have been very encouraging!
Last edited by Pharmakeus Ubik on Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pharmakeus Ubik
Kumquat Class

Postby Alikat » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:29 pm

I predict a VERY high rate of human error shall be and has been achieved. Two words: HUGE SUCCESS.
Alikat
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Plasman » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:33 am

Alikat wrote:I have been working hard in my lab and have developed an alternative to therapy that I call the Mind-Aid. I made it out of band-aids and high-quality seedless marijuana. Initial tests have been very encouraging!

Would you be interested in a chocolate variant (for those who require a lower dose of happy)? I find the Choc-Aid™ is far better for self-medication - and it eliminates the need for brushing afterwards!
If this last post seems ridiculous, please disregard it. Thank you. ;)
________
By the way I made two level packs for Boppin' in case anyone is interested... :oops:
Plasman
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby Pharmakeus Ubik » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:39 am

I thought we addressed that in the Chocolate Jebus thread.

Plasman wrote:Would you be interested in a chocolate variant (for those who require a lower dose of happy)? I find the Choc-Aid™ is far better for self-medication - and it eliminates the need for brushing afterwards!
Pharmakeus Ubik
Kumquat Class

Postby Alfador » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:34 am

I've been prescribed video games, applied directly to the eyeballs, eardrums, and fingertips.
Arf! *wagwagwag*
Alfador
1000 Post Forum Master!

Postby Pharmakeus Ubik » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:40 pm

Maybe rubbed in as a tincture, or applied to the forehead as a poultice?

Alfador wrote:I've been prescribed video games, applied directly to the eyeballs, eardrums, and fingertips.
Pharmakeus Ubik
Kumquat Class

Postby Mitsukara » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:43 am

Head-on! Apply directly to the forehead!
Not the head-on commercial
Hello! ^^
AKA: Mittens (also Milly) ~My deviantart page~ Regularly updating lately! Yay!

"You know, I’m really glad I don’t use my butt for anything except sex." ~ Amaranth the field nymph, Tales of MU
^ I wish this is how butts worked. Alas.
Mitsukara
Melon Class

Location: My spaceship (which is totally not just a cardboard box I wrote "spaceship" on)

Postby Alikat » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:06 pm

Crotch-Off for trannies! Apply directly to genitals!
Alikat
Watermelon Graduate

Postby Pharmakeus Ubik » Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:36 pm

What is the effect of this medication? Does it act as a repellant to trannies, or what? How much cheaper is it via Canadian internet pharmacies?

Alikat wrote:Crotch-Off for trannies! Apply directly to genitals!
Pharmakeus Ubik
Kumquat Class

Postby Alikat » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:00 pm

The best internet pharmacies are the ones staffed my Melanesians, so if the pills ain't from Vanatua, then it's you they're gonna screw-a. And Crotch-Off is more of a repellent to NON-trannies, since it makes your junk fall off. :)
Alikat
Watermelon Graduate

Return to Pastel Defender Heliotrope