Thursday Of Wonder

Discussion Of All Things Jenniversal (http://jenniverse.com)

Re: Thursday Of Wonder

Postby Anna » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:16 am

Anna wrote:
Alikat wrote:That means every twenty years or so you become dangerous! :)

And I'm overdue!
%< //]

Alikat wrote:The German ritual of Pon Far Overdue.

Every twenty years or so?
German Pon Far?
Hm, 1945 + 22,
1968, revolting students, the '68's revolution...
1968 + 21,
1989, East Germany falls, the berlin wall falls, the people screams: "We are the people!"
1989 + ~ 20
Oh my, it's very close ...
What will happened this time?
Pon fart?
Anna
Worthy Forumite

Postby Alikat » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:25 pm

2013: Turkey joins the EU, Germany and Austria attempt to leave the Union, economic war results. Germany wins this time.
Alikat
Watermelon Graduate

Postby meatwhichdreams » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:38 pm

Jennifer Diane Reitz wrote:Thank you for noticing I had put something up. I've not been bothering ever since my elaborate Torquasheitus poster... I worked really hard on that, days and days, doing accurate 4th edition D&D style stats and layout for the whole thing to boot, and not one post about it at all. So I just said 'screw it' until now, when I just had a silly idea and scribbled it down to put up.
Even one word can keep me going. I need that.

:cry: Sorry.
Though, don't assume that because we don't respond, doesn't mean we don't LIKE. We just might not be able to come up with a suitable comment worthy of posting... at least that was in my case.
Me like-ee muchly though...

A hearty second on the whole "like it but too lame to post saying so!" thing. I think the main reason I don't make more of an effort to post on the Wonders is because of embarrassment. I never have any idea which forum the post should go into and so I dig around and when I can't find anything I say "maybe I should make my own post!" and then I say, "self, what if someone has done that already and oh dear then everyone will see for sure that you are a sad little noob who cannot find the thread by herself why don't you go eat some grapes instead." So I do. :D
meatwhichdreams
Grape Class

Postby Nick » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:50 pm

Jennifer Diane Reitz wrote:Thank you for noticing I had put something up. I've not been bothering ever since my elaborate Torquasheitus poster... I worked really hard on that, days and days, doing accurate 4th edition D&D style stats and layout for the whole thing to boot, and not one post about it at all.

I'm sorry. I wanted to comment on that, but everything I wrote turned into a big elaborate analysis of the 4th Edition monster mechanics and partial rewrite of the Torquasheitus stats (at least). I never had time to finish the post, and just trashed it after a while figuring I'd never manage to post it anyway so there was no use fretting over it.
It's short for Nicole.
Nick
Apple Class

Previous

Return to Jenniverse.com