Ask an [untranslatable]: Fun with Multiple Choice!

Postby strange_person » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:16 pm

I am reposting this from the old forums.
strange_person wrote:Here are the conditions:
0) Questions are to be submitted in a true/false or SAT-style multiple choice format. I particularly enjoy metaphor-type questions (A is to B as C is to __ ).
1) I will answer every question submitted, promptly and truthfully to the best of my ability.
2) However, I will not volunteer information which is not specifically asked for.
3) Thus, if the most correct answer is not among those provided, I reserve the right to reply with "none of the above," "partially true and partially false," or "neither true nor false," as appropriate. In multiple-choice, I will default to the answer which is least wrong.
4) Alternatively, if one of the available answers is predominantly correct, but somehow incomplete or misleading, I will select that option and add an asterisk (*).
5) If you want to ask more questions before I've finished responding to your previous batch, please edit them into your most recent post rather than adding a new one.
6) As an exception to condition 2, I may occasionally clarify an answer with a link and/or quotation from an online source, but never with previously-offline or newly-created content.

Here is a link to the already-answered questions: http://www.unicornjelly.com/oldforums/v ... php?t=5430
Hello!

Praise be to Athè, and Hob, Her living vessel.
2<3
For I have crescent pies to bake
And smiles to throw before I wake
strange_person
2000 Post Medal Of Wow!

Re: Ask an [untranslatable]: Fun with Multiple Choice!

Postby Tychomonger » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:09 am

Which Theory of Mind do you think is most accurate?

A)Embodied philosophy
B)Cognitivism
C)Behaviorism
D)Dualism

Are there important ones missing from those choices? (Y/N)
Hello!
Aealacreatrananda wrote:When I envision a far far future.... I don't fuck around.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff.
--The Doctor
Tychomonger
Watermelon Graduate

Re: Ask an [untranslatable]: Fun with Multiple Choice!

Postby strange_person » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:14 am

Tychomonger wrote:Which Theory of Mind do you think is most accurate?

B)Cognitivism
Tychomonger wrote:Are there important ones missing from those choices?

Y
Hello!

Praise be to Athè, and Hob, Her living vessel.
2<3
For I have crescent pies to bake
And smiles to throw before I wake
strange_person
2000 Post Medal Of Wow!

Return to Generic All-Purpose Forum